news & politics:discussion

zahidf

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Labour aren't going to take us back into the EU, even a labour-libdem coalition won't..despite polls indicating it would be popular...but I reckon there would be a lot of deals that would make us a lot closer than we are now.

I agree that labour are not going to take us back into the EU, they have other ideas for how to waste the political capital for change 

25 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

There are too many people in this country - stop the boats! There aren’t enough people in this country - get pregnant now, especially you under 30s who are barely scraping by at the moment: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/tory-fumes-were-not-having-29981664.amp

These Tories are on another planet.

if they take on the ideology of NatCon then they will be fringe looney right wing nutjobs that could be in charge of the country one day.

when it comes to tory leadership election you got to remember who's voting...if braverman or badenoch or even johnson make it to final they will win (don't think Bozo will want to be leader of the opposition). I actually think it will more likely be Badenoch vs someoneelse...she seems far more pragmatic and less populist silly than Braverman, but still pretty right on lots of culture stuff that will get certain people all jiggy with it.

Or maybe it will be Lee Anderson.