news & politics:discussion

zahidf

8 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Not sure how this is the Labour Strategists’ fault when this area consistently voted for Spaffer (so Red never really stood a chance) but there you go:

I guess cause labour were all over the shop with it...the labour candidate being against ulez etc, when maybe they could have spoke more about it's benefits.

42 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Not sure how this is the Labour Strategists’ fault when this area consistently voted for Spaffer (so Red never really stood a chance) but there you go:

I think it shows how short on ideas the Tories are, is this really all they have for the country? Plus it's really nothing to do with Labour.

radio4 just said that far age's new party "reform party" is planning to stand candidates in every seat at the general election.

guess nigel won't be clocking up another loss for himself.

Wow just wow ... Torys now going with world destruction as well as f**king the country take us all down with them .... Sunk hasn't got kids has he ? if possible can we avoid the scum links ..... I accidentally clicked on it not realising 😞 

31 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Wow just wow ... Torys now going with world destruction as well as f**king the country take us all down with them .... Sunk hasn't got kids has he ? if possible can we avoid the scum links ..... I accidentally clicked on it not realising 😞 

he's got 2 kids i think

21 hours ago, steviewevie said:

petrolheads of the world unite.

Tories definitely feel this could help them after uxbridge.

They might be right to. 

its the only hope they have to cling to.

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

i think hes got kids.