news & politics:discussion

zahidf

5 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

There is obviously something very wrong with this woman. How she managed to get away with it for so long will no doubt come out in an inquiry.

Yeah the Harold Shipman stuff was horrible enough but a women killing babies just seems completely at odds with normality.

so those half dozen or maybe a dozen people reflect the nhs ? they don't  !!  best pick the bad bits out here ..... Christ there's sh*t bits in many businesses , and it's so horrendous because of the high regard they are held and it doing the opposite to its purpose . 

7 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

so those half dozen or maybe a dozen people reflect the nhs ? they don't  !!  best pick the bad bits out here ..... Christ there's sh*t bits in many businesses , and it's so horrendous because of the high regard they are held and it doing the opposite to its purpose . 

Dozen people? Is there a blame game thing going on? Some times you just get nutty people who do horrible things and get away with it because they appear so normal. Not the first time, and won't be the last 

5 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

But its not just a dozen people ?   its hundreds of people in reality and multiple trusts...  Four trusts are now under major inquires ?   Why are you trying to defend this ? 

I have no doubt you would be all over this if it was the police...

Just like the police, if this is the stuff in the headlines, what the hell is going on below the surface.

Tiny proportion of the total people employed by the nhs ...

How many NHS staff do you have? There are more than 1.27 million full-time equivalent staff working in NHS trusts in England. This is 51,500 more people compared to a year ago - an increase of 4.2%. There are over 5,300 more doctors and over 12,300 more nurses working in NHS trusts compared to February 2022.

as in any organisation these people should be investigated and as you've pointed out they are .... 

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Dozen people? Is there a blame game thing going on? Some times you just get nutty people who do horrible things and get away with it because they appear so normal. Not the first time, and won't be the last 

in that particular case as far as I can read ?  

2 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Would you apply the same defence to the police ? 

its been found to be institutionally racist .... that aint a tiny proportion its riddled from top to Bottom 

edit I thought you said the met 

Edited by Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Everywhere? I hope not.

There is obviously something very wrong with this woman. How she managed to get away with it for so long will no doubt come out in an inquiry.

I don't mean the murdering of babies. More the overlooking things ignoring signs (some didn't in this case it appears) obviously NHS is a massive employer so more people there are to f**k up, and of course the f**k ups are more profound due to their nature.

The met the same with letting a serial rapist carry on.

Recently the baby killed by the parents and social services missing things.

I bet everywhere is the same.

How many reports have I seen where some neighbour of some killer " he seemed fine and normal"

3 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

I don't mean the murdering of babies. More the overlooking things ignoring signs (some didn't in this case it appears) obviously NHS is a massive employer so more people there are to f**k up, and of course the f**k ups are more profound due to their nature.

The met the same with letting a serial rapist carry on.

Recently the baby killed by the parents and social services missing things.

I bet everywhere is the same.

How many reports have I seen where some neighbour of some killer " he seemed fine and normal"

Yeah, mistakes are made, people often protect their team...but this person was obviously a determined, calculating, misleading, f**ked up psycho. If anything there will need to be some further regulations or something..but this is still a freak incident.

1 minute ago, steviewevie said:

Yeah, mistakes are made, people often protect their team...but this person was obviously a determined, calculating, misleading, f**ked up psycho. If anything there will need to be some further regulations or something..but this is still a freak incident.

Yes definitely, let’s not use this to further any agendas. 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

Oh indeed, measure will be put in place. Things will relax later. Another killer will come along and do something again. Same as it ever was. And the signs will be there to catch them earlier and will be ignored 

1 minute ago, Barry Fish said:

In this case senior consultants where directly saying she is killing the babies and they just told him to shut up.  Says a lot... 

Yea  kind of baffling, yet I have met many sh*t middle/senior managers (not nhs) She did cleverly put in a complaint . 

The manslaughter is an interesting point. Not a cat in hells chance sadly I reckon. Bit man they should try. 

3 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Really, I don't see Barry as having an agenda at all. 

Maybe he does and I'm sure he can say. But he is just calling out stuff. 

Let’s hope he doesn’t have one, if he doesn’t then I take it back.