news & politics:discussion

zahidf

16 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Tory boy

Really good retort. Christ Stevie how empty is your life to be coming back with this shite after supposedly muting me for the millionth time months ago. Wasn’t even an unfair comment, I was totally right.

14 hours ago, cellar said:

What does this mean?

Means he’s not got an answer and has so little going on on his weekend that he’s wanting to scrap with me 

9 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Congrats to those on here that got tickets. We got through to the payment page twice and it crashed both times refusing to take payment...beyond frustrating!

The April wait it is now and fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear you didn’t get them. If you need any help in the resale feel free to ask. 

21 minutes ago, Kurosagi said:

Congrats to those on here that got tickets. We got through to the payment page twice and it crashed both times refusing to take payment...beyond frustrating!

The April wait it is now and fingers crossed.

Yeah our group had a lot of that too - I personally didn't even get a sniff of the booking page, but luckily one of my friends managed to at the 11th hour. 

Sorry you didn't manage to get one - I think most of my tickets through the years have been resale though, so keep the faith! 

43 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Means he’s not got an answer and has so little going on on his weekend that he’s wanting to scrap with me 

Did seem a bit strange. I've seen some of his comments to you previously and seems like he has a bit of a vendetta against you.

12 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Yeah he’s a bully. 

Every few months he’ll say he’s muting me but then he unmutes me and calls me a c**t or Tory. A strange and unhappy man. 

Hopefully he manages to move past it, it can't be good for him to hold onto something like that

1 hour ago, steviewevie said:

Hey man, was just kidding.

But yeah, I think he's a prick.

I'm sure you have reasons that make sense to you, but it seems kind of petulant and unnecessary. Maybe he did something really bad to you, I don't know, but from the things I've read you're the one who comes across as nasty.

anyway, that's enough about me.

Big week in US coming up. Democrats trying to make it all about something called democracy, whereas Republicans focusing on the economy and crime, and they'll probably end up winning both houses and that will be final nail in coffin for Biden standing for president in 2024 and think that probably means...Trump. You think we're in a pickle, that place is fucked.

Trump as president again seems too fantastical to be real - so probably will happen. I suppose it made it more palatable to live in the UK when America had him in charge.

At least they don't have the Tories to worry about though, so won't have to worry about inflation on top of everything else.

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

Gotta love people that claim to be against the Tories yet seem to do their best to brush their failings under the carpet.

Is this in reference to me Ozanne? I struggle with the vague allusion to "people," and that the content is misdirected, but it's only stevie and I who have posted recently and I guess it's not in relation to him since you guys seem like buddies.

If its not about me, then all good, but then who are you talking about?

20 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Anyone that doesn’t agree with everything ozanne says is a Tory in his book. He then does these weird passive aggressive comments alluding to ‘people’ or ‘some’ etc. 

Hes been called out for his shite numerous times, especially recently and it’s why this thread is now essentially just a back and forth between ozanne and Stevie posting their twitter feeds at each other 

Yeah to be honest I don't really mind if he wants to call me a Tory or whatever, it's more just wanting to know if it was directed at me - seems like it was, would hope he would have the decency to own it if it was.