news & politics:discussion

zahidf

27 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

The thread is called Non Covid News...but if China protests do escalate and the trigger is zero covid policies then we can't not talk about it I guess...it's you know, when it starts descending into usual crap and then I get triggered...

china protests talk is allowed.

59 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

The thread is called Non Covid News...but if China protests do escalate and the trigger is zero covid policies then we can't not talk about it I guess...it's you know, when it starts descending into usual crap and then I get triggered...

Yeah that’s fair.

Today Adrian Chiles broadcast his radio5 show from horfield leisure centre in bristol where I do walking football  Chiles walked past me thank gawd, and later interviewed a couple of the guys I play walking football with.. Some great publicity about 54 minutes into today's Adrian chile's show on bcc sounds. 

45 minutes ago, Neil said:

Today Adrian Chiles broadcast his radio5 show from horfield leisure centre in bristol where I do walking football  Chiles walked past me thank gawd, and later interviewed a couple of the guys I play walking football with.. Some great publicity about 54 minutes into today's Adrian chile's show on bcc sounds. 

I actually listened to some of that...or maybe I did.....I heard him interviewing an actor guy from Bristol who was really good at accents...

Edited by steviewevie

Its actually "white British" so wouldn't include say the Polish. As far as i can see the majority of the world is probably more religious than we are so its unlikely we import many atheists. Is the religious drop off more religious oldies dying and being replaced with young atheists?  

7 minutes ago, Barry Fish said:

Surely at some point white people won't exist...   surely mixing continues to the point where its practically impossible 😛 

Yes and no as we are all descended from Africa. Skin pigmentation is nature basically trying to find a balance between vitamin D production and skin cancer so if those new people stay in the far northern hemisphere long enough their ancestors should turn white again .

Edited by lost