Van crew - assemble

blutarsky

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2024 at 5:01 PM, hurdy said:

That's ace!

It’s changed, but only slightly. It was way over weight, so the tail lift has gone, as has the laminate floor and the heavier furniture. Looks much the same though. It’s now parked in Dragon Field if anyone fancies popping by 

• Like 1

Just had one of these 12v showers delivered:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/395442139655

No expectations on it being life changing, but i'm hoping its an upgrade from the garden spray bottle I used last year 🙂

got 2x110Ah batteries and 100W solar, so hoping to get at least one or two goes from it 🙂

Edited by paulshane

2 hours ago, paulshane said:

Just had one of these 12v showers delivered:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/395442139655

No expectations on it being life changing, but i'm hoping its an upgrade from the garden spray bottle I used last year 🙂

got 2x110Ah batteries and 100W solar, so hoping to get at least one or two goes from it 🙂

I dont bother taking my solar panels to Glastonbury and I have a 12v shower similar to yours. My leisure battery ran the shower everday without using hardly any power 👍

14 hours ago, gazzared said:

I dont bother taking my solar panels to Glastonbury and I have a 12v shower similar to yours. My leisure battery ran the shower everday without using hardly any power 👍

cool, every year I panic that i'll run out of power, even though all I do is charge my phone 😄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, paulshane said:

cool, every year I panic that i'll run out of power, even though all I do is charge my phone 😄

Before I bought my 120amp leisure battery 3 years ago I did loads of research but I've forgotten everything now 🤣 A quick Google and you'll be able to charge you phone approx 60 times without depleting you leisure battery by more than 50%. My battery isn't on any split charge system, I just charge it with solar when Iam camping. I was recommended to buy the type of leisure battery that can go months without charging and still be good for when I come to use it. I think they're mainly used in boats.

My T5 Leisure battery is dismal.

Full charge is 13.5 and you're advise not to let it go below 12.5. Probably runs fridge on full for a day :( 

Borrowing a mates ECO Flow power station thankfully. 

7 minutes ago, Jacko45 said:

My T5 Leisure battery is dismal.

Full charge is 13.5 and you're advise not to let it go below 12.5. Probably runs fridge on full for a day 😞

Borrowing a mates ECO Flow power station thankfully. 

I've never used my fridge on by leisure battery.... They use too many amps ... Would probably be ok if I had something like 400 watt solar panels and 2 leisure battery's . 

I've just bought this gas bottle for my fridge, I've taken out my double front seats and put my fridge there and I'll have this bottle outside ... This bottle cost £46 and is 13.5kg. The small camping Gaz 907 2.72kg bottles were costing too much and only lasting 2 weeks.

17182908400774474070482042082609.jpg

Edited by gazzared

• 2 weeks later...