Download 2023

Predictions -

sprit box - went down a storm

last year. Gap in their tour for download and they are all ready in Europe that week.

motionless in white-

same as above 

Babymetal - new album next month and haven’t played UK in a while

Arch enemy - new album just been released

Teacious D (wishful thinking on my part)

29 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Any predictions (or preferably leaks) floating around?

We already know Halestorm will be there, aside from that: Alter Bridge, Limp Bizkit, Incubus, Five Finger Death Punch, Gojira, Lamb of God all strong contenders. Be shocked if it's not 4+ of those. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

We already know Halestorm will be there, aside from that: Alter Bridge, Limp Bizkit, Incubus, Five Finger Death Punch, Gojira, Lamb of God all strong contenders. Be shocked if it's not 4+ of those. 

If they all get added surely this is the biggest DL line up possibly ever? Would be absolutely over the moon if they all rocked up

Just now, 49Lawson said:

If they all get added surely this is the biggest DL line up possibly ever? Would be absolutely over the moon if they all rocked up

Bit of a byproduct of it being a 4 dayer but yeah it is, there's still some good spots left. For me it hinges on the fact that Gojira could sub now but were booked to play 3rd in 2020 so might have something in place to play lower than their station.

I reckon I've underestimated I Prevail though. Probably a bigger slot than I've given them credit for. 

1 hour ago, McBeardio said:

Who's the leaker?.. Now's your time to shine!! 😁

Believe me, we've pinged them. One said he had more recently but has stayed shtum other than the other day when he say

"Hatebreed at Download huh….hmmm"

Hardcore takeover night with Stray From The Path / Terror / Hatebreed would be bonkers. 

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Very keen to see day splits and prices. I'll be attending for bmth but can't do another full festival this year

That day has BMTH / Architects / Evanescence / Pendulum pretty much nailed on and I would bet you can probably see all 4 if you get your running shoes on.