Kanye West

dentalplan

Sorry but in my head every human beings life matters 

Black,, white,, Asian.. Indians..  disabled none disabled.. Maybe apart from Putin 

Just the way I am 

For instance 

I agree EVERYONE should be jabbed.. I know not EVERYONE agrees that doesn't make them c**ts

That's the same way I see it..... 

black men should not be shot.. Women should be safe when they go out... Children should be safe to go out and play etc etc 

I just put it in all human beings should be treated the same.. We all have different ways of putting this across... 

Edited by guypjfreak

Tbf maybe calling people c*nts isn't the best way to educate them. Not saying being old is an excuse for being racist, but it's only within the past decade or so that the discourse has started to change and become more widespread, so it's probably quite normal for older generations to have fallen behind. Especially if they aren't the types who spend their time  reading twitter and all that.

But yes @guypjfreak, the phrase "All Lives Matter" is pretty shitty. As for you not wanting  Stormzy and Billie Eilish to play because of their lack of music, well there's been other bands that have done it before. Didn't Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys headline after just 1-2 albums? Billie has 2 albums out now so seems fine. As for Kendrick, why don't you want him to headline? He's got plenty of music now

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Tbf maybe calling people c*nts isn't the best way to educate them. Not saying being old is an excuse for being racist, but it's only within the past decade or so that the discourse has started to change and become more widespread, so it's probably quite normal for older generations to have fallen behind. Especially if they aren't the types who spend their time  reading twitter and all that.

But yes @guypjfreak, the phrase "All Lives Matter" is pretty shitty. As for you not wanting  Stormzy and Billie Eilish to play because of their lack of music, well there's been other bands that have done it before. Didn't Coldplay and Arctic Monkeys headline after just 1-2 albums? Billie has 2 albums out now so seems fine. As for Kendrick, why don't you want him to headline? He's got plenty of music now

Maybe not but he’s clearly been told before it’s a bad thing to say. 

The guy got Kanye and Kendrick mixed up, this clearly isn’t about number of albums - they both have plenty. And as you say; Mumfords, AM and many many more have headlined on 2 albums.

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Tbh I thought the same when both those bands played.. Now if Coldplay play everyone's like nooo lol

But it was more a tongue in cheek post only I got the artist mixed up... Shows how much notice I take.. Personally I don't want to see Paul again.. I won't watch Kendrick as not my type of thing.. I'll definitely watch billie as my son said she stormed it last time... . But as I have said.. This is just my opinion.. Some people on here would say the same thing if Pearl jam were headlining or RHCP.. Its all just opinions which people have the right to have.... Unless of course it doesn't fit.. Which obviously mine don't lol 

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Sorry but in my head every human beings life matters 

Black,, white,, yellow,, brown disabled none disabled.. Maybe apart from Putin 

Just the way I am 

For instance 

I agree EVERYONE should be jabbed.. I know not EVERYONE agrees that doesn't make them c**ts

That's the same way I see it..... 

black men should not be shot.. Women should be safe when they go out... Children should be safe to go out and play etc etc 

I just put it in all human beings should be treated the same.. We all have different ways of putting this across... 

ALM has been weaponised by racists to silence the call for justice and equality that created the BLM movement in the first place, not hard to understand Guy. 

BLM actually means black lives should be valued as much as yours, not hard to agree with. 

Will be blocking your content from now on as I don’t support racism and think a Glastonbury forum is no place to witness it. 

Fuck it what ever I say someone will take offence.. Even tho people who know me and have met me know different.. 

I didn't know you could block people.. As I've never taken things personally but hey ho.. 

Sorry for any offensive.. But feel free to block me... 

Just now, guypjfreak said:

Fuck it what ever I say someone will take offence.. Even tho people who know me and have met me know different..

When you're repeatedly using known racist terminology, having previously had it explained why it's problematic - then yes, people will take offence. To be blunt, it's hard not to draw conclusions when you're acting like that.

And the majority on here won't have met you or know different, so can only judge by what we see here - which doesn't represent you well.

Just now, incident said:

When you're repeatedly using known racist terminology, having previously had it explained why it's problematic - then yes, people will take offence. To be blunt, it's hard not to draw conclusions when you're acting like that.

And the majority on here won't have met you or know different, so can only judge by what we see here - which doesn't represent you well.

Hey ho.. That old son I can not change..... 

3 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Not mentioned Biden 

Any granddaughter just been rushed into hospital so as far as I am concerned only her life matters at the moment 

Carry on amongst yourselves 

Wasn't referring to you about Biden, just meant people in general.

Sorry about your granddaughter though mate, really hoping she'll be alright 

• 3 months later...
26 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Will he ever be booked for anything again?

In some weird way I feel super lucky to have seen him at Glasto when I did.

Was pretty obvious he wasn’t gonna do this the moment he pulled out of Coachella. Not sure if it’s him thats chosen to pull out this late or the festival choosing to delay the announcement until now, but really sucks for anybody with tickets as he was obviously the biggest draw.

And yeah, very glad I’ve managed to see him twice now as I’m unsure if I’ll ever get the opportunity again. 

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Was pretty obvious he wasn’t gonna do this the moment he pulled out of Coachella. Not sure if it’s him thats chosen to pull out this late or the festival choosing to delay the announcement until now, but really sucks for anybody with tickets as he was obviously the biggest draw.

And yeah, very glad I’ve managed to see him twice now as I’m unsure if I’ll ever get the opportunity again. 

Really feels like the end of his career at this point tbh. Maybe it’s for the better. But have we ever seen an artist have such a sharp decline without some career ruining scandal? (I’m talking like getting imprisoned or whatever).

Used to make the best records in the game. Now his albums have become too hit and miss, and he will likely be blacklisted for future gigs. A real shame.

Edited by Matt42

Really don’t think it’s the end of his career, but do hope he takes a couple of years off to sort himself out somewhat away from the public eye after the whole Donda 2 rollout fiasco. Never gonna get a fully formed concise album from him again, but the first Donda album showed that he’s still got it in him if he hunkers down and spends some time on a project, but unfortunately Donda 2 showed what happens when he sets himself an unrealistic deadline to meet and is forced to release come that date. 

Hard to see him doing any kind of tour at this point though, especially one that comes to our shores. The Larry Hoover thing looked absolutely fire but he’s just too erratic to stick to that kind of long schedule these days. 

8 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

The festival needed him on the poster as long as they could before making the move. I thought Rolling Loud was going to announce it the day before cause theyre such assholes. Theyre in such bad shape sales wise that they paid off people's payment plans to make sure they still went so they spent money.