Who’s Playing What Day?

Somto Unigwe Raphael

1 minute ago, Col!n said:

Info, a few other bits sub-wise are Arlo Parks subbing Park Stage and Bonobo subbing West Holts. These could be subject to change but certainly was the plan a week or two ago. Not sure which days but would guess all three are on Friday - nothing solid on that though.

Bit of possible info here from @Col!n

Thats Burna Boy subbing Other as well as Bonobo subbing WH and Arlo Parks subbing the Park.

Good news for anybody hoping for Simz on the Friday - it’s back open again.

Still missing a WH headliner if this info is right. 

38 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Thats Burna Boy subbing Other as well as Bonobo subbing WH and Arlo Parks subbing the Park.

With the Doja cat on Pyramid news from someone who messaged Matt, this to me either confirms Megan Other headliner, or we have a missing other headliner. 

3 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

With the Doja cat on Pyramid news from someone who messaged Matt, this to me either confirms Megan Other headliner, or we have a missing other headliner. 

If Colin has the goods I’d say a Megan / Burna top 2 is locked.

Are Glass Animals headlining the JP?

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

If Colin has the goods I’d say a Megan / Burna top 2 is locked.

Are Glass Animals headlining the JP?

Now that Bonobo isn’t headlining WH, I think Four Tet will headline JP that night (Charli and Primals on other nights).

I’ve currently got Glass Animals on Pyramid but wouldn’t be shocked if they subbed Foals and Supergrass have been dabbed down slightly.

I can’t remember if we knew this already but Confidence Man have Friday down on their tour dates. They’ve got Wednesday on their website so I assume this Friday one is correct and not just because it’s the first day.

I like how they’ve made it seem like Noel is supporting them.

Edited by kingcrawler

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Dont think she had much choice on that one. Gotta take the paycheck and performance.

She’s now taking the i quit brand and running with it.

Tbh those Paraguay fans were being really weird. Someone probably told her that she was listening too much to trolls. 

6 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Dont think she had much choice on that one. Gotta take the paycheck and performance.

Millionaire singer doja cat could have cancelled 1 show …

45 minutes ago, gfa said:

Millionaire singer doja cat could have cancelled 1 show …

She shouldn’t have bitten on this. She’s dealing with nuts entitled Twitter stans who like to spend their time sat outside artists hotel rooms all day. I know South Americans fans are passionate but the entitlement from this is disgusting.

When you buy a ticket to see an act you have a right to see them on stage. That doesn’t mean you have a right to essentially follow them home and beg for them to visit you. Weird behaviour. Nothing new and we’ve seen it with all kinds of acts but Doja has given them attention so they’ve gone with it.

• Upvote 1