Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

49 minutes ago, xxialac said:

It’s the hope that kills you…

call it hope, but you have to agree it's not adding up. I can understand holding back cancelation for a few days for the right timing or until you book a replacement, but it's been what, a month already? while tickets are still being sold?

That's not how PS usually work, you're in MadCool territory here

4 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

call it hope, but you have to agree it's not adding up. I can understand holding back cancelation for a few days for the right timing or until you book a replacement, but it's been what, a month already? while tickets are still being sold?

PS seem desperate this year, tickets seemingly arent selling. Seeing lots more ads than previous years. Fantano sponsors etc. You can even buy the primavera pack for 5 euros more even now. Dont they normally sell out at a much earlier point? Adding New Order also feels like a quick booking to try and entice people to go. Don't think the fest will sell out this year tbh.

8 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

She’s not a headliner, so the rules don’t apply.
The cancellation of Bikini Kill, Girl In Red and others last year happened after we already knew and I’m sure they knew even sooner. Probably similar delay with Massive Attack.

2 hours ago, Martin_89 said:

The FKA Twigs case is really weird atm. She has not said anything about cancellations and it's just Øyafestivalen that has announced that she has cancelled her summer festivals, yet.

Maybe she can no longer do her August shows for whatever reason (due to a pregnancy, logistics or something), but early June she could still manage as Melt also hasn't said anything about it - I'm just holding out hope.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

The cancellation of Bikini Kill, Girl In Red and others last year happened after we already knew and I’m sure they knew even sooner. Probably similar delay with Massive Attack.

Not headliner but big name. And last year, even putting aside the corona mess that made everything hectic, the delays with bikini kill where in days, maybe a week, not a month

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Basically 2nd headliner of that day for Primavera demographics, though 

On 3/15/2023 at 2:39 PM, homesick said:

Thank you both @xxialacand @Gnarler

I´m a bit late, but let´s try to help, cause i´m on the same way with you. There´s a FAQ section on Madrid website, saying that will be 2 lines, one departing from the Stadium and another from Arganda Metro Station. They said in that first press conference that the buses can stop in the city center (Atocha or Gran Via maybe) only in the return trip. So, if you are going to the festival, the options will be only that two, Stadium or Arganda.

When the Guns n Roses date appeared, i sent a dm to them on instagram, and they replied to don´t worry, everything will work well in the Stadium that day. 

I booked a hotel room 20min walking from the stadium, there are some air bnb options around too. As i visited Madrid before, my priority is the festival.

Now, let´s wait more detailed news about the transportation soon.

• Like 1

Two words:

Someone asked primavera yesterday on instagram about Le Tigre´s stage, and they replied the set times will be revealed a couple of weeks before the Festival. So, don´t expect that before may...

And Primavera São Paulo and Buenos Aires just updated their social medias, with the same art of the other editions happening this year. Will have some news in April.

Santiago and Los Angeles didn´t updated, so i think they won´t happen.

22 minutes ago, Required said:

I’m thinking of going to Madrid for blur and new order, to anyone that has been before are they likely to clash? Or do you get to see them both? Thanks 

No they will not clash, I'm going to Madrid as well so no idea of stage setup, but headliners will not clash 

• Upvote 1

Found that in the press area of the website. We have on the left the 2 main stages, side by side. North we have the other 4 classic stages (old primavera, rayban, adidas and pitchfork) More at right, maybe a eletronic tent or hidden. In the center, other eletronic tents or something like that, among food areas, merch, music tents, etc.

Primavera Sound

15 hours ago, joselito said:

Found that in the press area of the website. We have on the left the 2 main stages, side by side. North we have the other 4 classic stages (old primavera, rayban, adidas and pitchfork) More at right, maybe a eletronic tent or hidden. In the center, other eletronic tents or something like that, among food areas, merch, music tents, etc.

Primavera Sound

Isn't there also the new Barcelona map?