What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2023?

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

On 1/26/2023 at 3:57 PM, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

I bought these... 🤣🤣🤣

My tribute to the Worthy Farm cows. Couldn't resist them, they've been in my basket for ages but they just got reduced today and I got an extra 20% off as well so I had to go for it 🤣

Screenshot_20230126_100135_ASOS.thumb.jpg.1ae19773dd70af0d60ade5c04c5b8959.jpg

They look good! We had a wander round go outdoors this morning. Sale is on at the moment, decent bargains.

• Like 1

Folks a lot of the camping equipment stores still have winter sales on and now with additional discounts as they prepare to wrap them up. 

e.g. Millets have a big rucksack for £33 (if you use additional 15% off code) https://www.millets.co.uk/15979411/eurohike-nepal-85l-rucksack-15979411 Also available in blue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Husband brought home a trolley for glasto with a cheeky pull down seat on for the queues 🤣 and I told my mother in law I will not be buying new camp chairs for Glastonbury when she dared to sugges mine were shit and needed binning.

also panic googled car park tickets as was worried I’d missed buying them (first time driving there)

2 hours ago, Missrenegade said:

Husband brought home a trolley for glasto with a cheeky pull down seat on for the queues 🤣 and I told my mother in law I will not be buying new camp chairs for Glastonbury when she dared to sugges mine were shit and needed binning.

also panic googled car park tickets as was worried I’d missed buying them (first time driving there)

welcome!

21 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I'd love to meet you one day, but would be equally annoyed if you were in front of me whilst I was trying to watch something!!

I tend to be where the crowd is a bit thinner so people have the opportunity to move around me … I’ve also got the slimmed down bit which is basically just a baseball hat which I’ll probably use this year . Hope to catch you at some point too 🙂 although I did get a bit carried away this year getting to the front .. 

Edited by Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I tend to be where the crowd is a bit thinner so people have the opportunity to move around me … I’ve also got the slimmed down bit which is basically just a baseball hat which I’ll probably use this year . Hope to catch you at some point too 🙂 although I did get a bit carried away this year getting to the front .. 

I spotted you at Skunk Anansie and was going to try and make my way over at the end of the set, but think you may have moved on (or taken your hat off) before the end! 

4 hours ago, Steveb72 said:

Booked my pooch into the kennels as my son is away with his mates and doesn’t get back till Glasto Friday.  Still need to get tickets first though roll on April. 

Best of luck getting tickets, hope you are successful, though maybe the dog doesn’t share that hope, a weekend in the kennels instead of lounging on the couch. Our old retriever used to sense when we were heading for the kennels and wasn’t too happy.  😉

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Best of luck getting tickets, hope you are successful, though maybe the dog doesn’t share that hope, a weekend in the kennels instead of lounging on the couch. Our old retriever used to sense when we were heading for the kennels and wasn’t too happy.  😉

I know I’ll be keeping all the tablets and phones out of her reach in April as she might decide to give them a chew 😂

• Upvote 1

Having pre-tired last year as preparation for '22, I'm going to have to un-tire in order to pay for my '23 balance. Cv is with a recruiter. I'll be the most reluctant candidate any employer has seen. Taking tips from spud.