Glastonbury 2022 Vlogs

gfa

22 hours ago, Stutty said:

I found this really entertaining. He clearly didn’t expect to get in so quickly! That’s what I like about it

Agreed! That's some insane luck. Genuinely don't think I'd have the guys to try that. Love the bewilderment... "What.... What is this badge?!". Had me in stitches!

• Like 1

On 7/16/2022 at 7:27 AM, gfa said:

who's got some good vlogs to watch ? been watching this one

Enjoying this more than I thought.

skipping through obvs and only at day 2 but pretty good. His day 1 pretty similar to mine in terms of route which is pretty funny.

Really transported me back ty for sharing.

hes a lunatic for trying to get a new wrist band, I would absolutely not try to do that. 

Edited by MaxPower
  • Like 1

On 11/23/2022 at 5:37 AM, MaxPower said:

Enjoying this more than I thought.

skipping through obvs and only at day 2 but pretty good. His day 1 pretty similar to mine in terms of route which is pretty funny.

Really transported me back ty for sharing.

hes a lunatic for trying to get a new wrist band, I would absolutely not try to do that. 

I’d seen this one already and thought exactly the same thing, what a waste of time, on the slim chance anybody noticed or cared, just carry your ticket with you and it would be easily explained.

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Does anyone behind you ever ask you to take the hat off to see better?

Does it get heavy wearing it all day?

Not as yet … and yes it does ( actually tell a lie … once at Chems but I had no intention of stopping there anyway as I was looking for a mate and it got congested pretty quick so I stopped temporarily 

Edited by Crazyfool01

49 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

It’s a festival tradition getting filmed by barbster but never actually meeting them …. Must keep my eye out at hobo jones next June 🙂 ….. @Curlygirl might be in shot too ? 

We met them on the Pier on the Saturday they are very nice.

Best vlog i've seen was from 2019 when 2 teenage girls, kept talking about fit boys leading tot he festival, then showed 2 min of the festival and then spend 10 min on the video basically waterboarding each over. it was so funny.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Best vlog i've seen was from 2019 when 2 teenage girls, kept talking about fit boys leading tot he festival, then showed 2 min of the festival and then spend 10 min on the video basically waterboarding each over. it was so funny.

do you have a link for that one?

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

what's waterboarding?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

quite like this one .... covers a large amount of the festival without too much focus one the vlogger 

Watched that one the other day, I love how he’s in the pit at the Pyramid having a lovely time and eventually ends up in a mosh pit for AJ Tracey 😂 albeit a very friendly well behaved mosh pit by the looks of things. 

Edited by Jose Pose

1 minute ago, Jose Pose said:

Watched that one the other day, I love how he’s in the pit at the Pyramid having a lovely time and eventually ends up in a mosh pit for AJ Tracey 😂 albeit a very friendly well behaved mosh pit by the looks of things. 

he even states in the vid he likes the quiet areas 🙂 

On 11/22/2022 at 5:45 AM, Crazyfool01 said:

that second one was seen as a little more unlikely .... the first one the guy has contacts on here so seems more legit 

The issue with Zac's one is that there's no footage of him actually doing it. That's sort of understandable since all attention must be given to the task at hand, but it's going to lead to charges of him faking it. Very entertaining, though. It gained him a sub from me.

The second chap does seem genuine. I spent a bit of time near the Wicket Gate on Wednesday afternoon last year, waiting for a friend to arrive at PGA. I can confirm security looked extremely lax there, maybe because it's meant for hospitality ticket holders rather than the general public (I think).

Edited by kalifire

On 7/19/2022 at 11:07 PM, OG said:

its one way to do it

Interesting in this one when they said Glasto 2022 was much busier than they had ever seen before and going to West Holts 1/2 hour before an act and Park during the act before the one they wanted to see they could barely get in and it was ‘bordering on dangerous’.

2 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Interesting in this one when they said Glasto 2022 was much busier than they had ever seen before and going to West Holts 1/2 hour before an act and Park during the act before the one they wanted to see they could barely get in and it was ‘bordering on dangerous’.

Yep. A huge huge negative from the festival. Increasing the capacity is the worst thing they've ever done. Unplayable at times.