ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

Every page kept crapping out - regi, confirmation and payment. Then after they announced they were fixing technical problem regi page came up and each screen loaded no problem one after the other and got 6. Was about 9:52. Was really odd as if there was nobody else on as each page loaded quickly. Think they must have rebooted servers/flushed server caches or something as would have expected Regis to be locked from previous progress. 

Person who got the tickets was on holding page and watching it from his bed (wasn’t refreshing or using multiple tabs). Regi screen just popped up right after See announced they were fixing technical prob. 

Edited by Breeze

10 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT we go in after sold out sign. Our friend just dropped a screenshot in the group at like 10.10. Absolutely flying right now.

So nearly got others

Same here - finally got through to the reg page at 10:17 - shaky hands whilst putting all the deets in....

Boom ! All went through

Confirmation e-mail received

I really cannot believe it, so happy 🤩

32 of us trying and not one of us got through, heartbreaking. Feel even more for those who reached the payment page and still didn’t secure tickets. See need to implement a timeframe like they do with other tickets which were once through to enter registration details, you have 2 - 10 minutes to enter and proceed to the payment page. 

Devastated to say the least, especially seeing that near enough everyone on my Twitter and Instagram feeds seem to have secured tickets for next year. We go again in April. 

1 minute ago, faymondo said:

Around 9.20ish got the reg page. All details in eventually.

Verify on mobile app all done.

Ok to pay on screen.

Final button and boom. Spun for a bit then booted me out.

Gutting would rather of got nowhere near. 

same here, am gutted

10 minutes ago, Slugy said:

What is your secret? I didn't get a whiff till like 10.30 and even then that was just crash and burn.

Not sure. There’s 40 of us plus a few helpers and we are spread geographically. We all try on wifi and phone hotspot with different devices and somehow, we just manage it every time. This was the closest yet though, Mrs 4AM got the last group just as it sold out having had the payment screen problems. My heart is still hammering.

Just now, faymondo said:

Ok to pay on screen.

Exactly the same here. Including the bank app verification.

Once at this stage, assuming there is balance on the payment card, there is no excuse for not being able to get tickets.

Just now, faymondo said:

Ok to pay on screen.

Did you definitely not get them? My mum had something similar around that time, I think she must have clicked buy tickets on the last screen about 50 times before it kicked her out. I thought the game was up but got a confirmation email shortly after.

For the first time in years I didn't even get past the holding screen. See can have enough server power for a once a year sale, that I appreciate. The payment problems suck. I've had a good run so i cant complain.

If there is one tip and trick to remember for next year is don't believe GF or See when they say sold out, keep going until you nee event not found. Gutted I believed them and gave up shortly after.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, StevieGed said:

32 of us trying and not one of us got through, heartbreaking. Feel even more for those who reached the payment page and still didn’t secure tickets. See need to implement a timeframe like they do with other tickets which were once through to enter registration details, you have 2 - 10 minutes to enter and proceed to the payment page. 

Devastated to say the least, especially seeing that near enough everyone on my Twitter and Instagram feeds seem to have secured tickets for next year. We go again in April. 

Said I had 5 mins and clock was ticking. Just plain booted me out on final button. Nothing I could do !!

1 minute ago, kingcrawler said:

Did you definitely not get them? My mum had something similar around that time, I think she must have clicked buy tickets on the last screen about 50 times before it kicked her out. I thought the game was up but got a confirmation email shortly after.

Nothing pending on the bank account or taken

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

queuing for that was horrid this year, we're hoping to go in e21 this year as we don't like the west side of the site.

Snap! Make sure that you apply as early as possible, then even if you fail to get an East Quiet pass you can buy one from the accessibility team! 

The work tablet couldn't even get to the holding page for 20 mins then straight through to the registration page. Put in details, our names came up, clicked on 'confirm' then time-out. Several more time-outs then got booted back to the holding page. Main PC stuck on holding page throughout. Further than I got in the resale last year but still infuriating.

Apart from the mid-sale system failure, not too bad towards the end where it seemed to free up a bit, and still getting tix after they said it was sold out teaches us all a valuable lesson for future years I think. Stunned at the length of the sale though (maybe due to the system failure), must be a record for at least the last decade anyway...