ticket tips and tricks Glastonbury 2024 resales

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, hoppi27 said:

Hope to get lucky tonight and score tickets for what would be my first time at Glasto!

Quick question:

image.thumb.png.7925e585416e885296aed410df85a38d.png

Does this mean that I would get blocked if a friend of mine, who is not going but helping me to get tickets, also enters my registration number and postcode?

It means that - once a transaction (payment page) is underway for a given registration, a second sale transaction can't start for that same registration until the original sale has timed out.

If I updated my address and email last year after securing tickets, would my reg details for tonight be my newly updated postcode? 

seems pretty obvious but when I try and log in to registration on glastonbury website it doesn’t acknowledge the updated email address (and I don’t have access to the old one anymore)

7 minutes ago, golden egg said:

If I updated my address and email last year after securing tickets, would my reg details for tonight be my newly updated postcode? 

seems pretty obvious but when I try and log in to registration on glastonbury website it doesn’t acknowledge the updated email address (and I don’t have access to the old one anymore)

You should have had an email with subject Glastonbury 2023 ticket information from Glastonbury@news.seetickets.com - in my case October 24

Edited by clarkete

On 11/1/2022 at 1:31 PM, parsonjack said:

Incognito will make no difference. 

VPN....possibly....but see my post below above. 

How about using incognito to have a separate chrome session?

My initial thought was 1 chrome tab auto-refreshing 30 times pm, 1 firefox tab auto-refreshing 20 times per min. But could I achieve the same with 1 normal chrome tab and 1 incoginto chrome tab?

Cheers

3 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Check both? 

Obviously if there's an issue you can't change atm, as registrations have now closed. 

I can’t access the original one, it’s an old btinternet one that was closed down. Im aware I should’ve just created a new registration way before now!

just to rephrase the dumb question; if you’ve updated address details on an existing registration, on ticket day do you input new address or the one you registered with?  

Im assuming old address since they’ve not accepted my updated email?

44 minutes ago, drunk pumpkin said:

trying for friends tonight. Not even my tickets and I'm shitting myself!

Good Luck all

Same here.  I'll be working but trying to get 6 x Oxfords for mates.