Mad Cool 2023

edge235

4 minutes ago, ThomasP said:

Kendal Calling announcing tomorrow too. GnR seem too big for them. However The Strokes could fit the bill for all. 

They don’t seem big enough to headline Mad Cool, but I could see them for the Saturday slot. 

Unless they blew their money on the already announced headliners?

11 minutes ago, Archi said:

If not Guns N Roses, maybe... it's Black Pink. They were on tour in Europe in December. They have only be announced at BST Hyde Park so far in Europe. And Coachella a few days ago. They could be headliner at Mad CoolWerchter and Lolla Paris

I would soon regret not wanting GnR if BlackPink is announced… 

I just cannot fathom why they are so popular. Their sound is so extremely generic and withouth any real substance.

Oh, well, I guess I will find something else that day if it comes to it.

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2023 at 5:16 PM, Akujin said:

I asked them on Facebook and basically confirmed that the next announcment is coming in January still. 

They are unlikely to announce on Friday or Monday so either we are getting one tomorrow or Tuesday…

Did they ever confirm that an announcement was coming in January? I feel like they just say more bands would be added in the coming months in the last announcement? 

I’m very intrigued to see who Mad Cool is missing as if GNR is the missing Friday header I could be swayed for the price of the ticket. I also feel that they wouldn’t announce on Tuesday as it looks like Cala Mijas is announcing then 

1 hour ago, 49Lawson said:

Did they ever confirm that an announcement was coming in January? I feel like they just say more bands would be added in the coming months in the last announcement? 

I’m very intrigued to see who Mad Cool is missing as if GNR is the missing Friday header I could be swayed for the price of the ticket. I also feel that they wouldn’t announce on Tuesday as it looks like Cala Mijas is announcing then 

Well, my specific question was to them, if I remembered correctly that the next announcement was coming in January. To which they said “yes, the announcement is coming very soon”.

So, yeah IDK, they may have just meant “yes it’s coming soon” not that “yes, it’s coming january”

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Daniel Comino Royuela said:

Where did you find Calamijas is announcing on tuesday?

On their Instagram they put something up on Tuesday with Florence and the Machine and in the caption it said something to the effect of “Next Week” with a blood drop emoji. Not confirmed but a lot of people are taking that to mean there’ll be an announcement Tuesday 

Hello all. Usually go to Sziget (and will be again in August) but Mad Cool line-up look intriguing for this year. Flicking through the comments, it seems that there's confusion over where the location is this year, is that correct? Before I buy tickets and flights, would some kind soul give me a very quick update - is the location for 2023 confirmed and, if so, is it the one in the south of the city? TIA.

19 minutes ago, swelsbyuk said:

Hello all. Usually go to Sziget (and will be again in August) but Mad Cool line-up look intriguing for this year. Flicking through the comments, it seems that there's confusion over where the location is this year, is that correct? Before I buy tickets and flights, would some kind soul give me a very quick update - is the location for 2023 confirmed and, if so, is it the one in the south of the city? TIA.

According to the page where you purchase your tickets (via the main website), it's in the new location in the south of the city, Calle Laguna Dalga, Villaverde. If you look on Google Maps at that location, they also have Mad Cool Festival as being there. 

I certainly hope so, I've booked my hotel close to this area! I liked the previous setup in Valdebebas, but it was pretty difficult getting back to Gran Via every night

MC.jpg

1 hour ago, swelsbyuk said:

Yes, they are changing the location. If you search for Vértice Roomspace Madrid, this hotel is directly next to the space. You can see the empty space just to the south of this. I hope it helps.