Glastonbury 2023 Act Availability Spreadsheet

gfa

@crazyfool1 mentioned this in the Glastonbury 2023 Headliners thread so I decided to make it. Obviously not much has been announced yet, so theres limited info and only Elton has dates for summer actually announced and has the whole weekend free.

If you wish to get editing access, please DM me your email address and i'll add you to it, be wary that other users may be able to see your real name if this is on your google account (can be changed to your forum name in your google settings). You can also add a nickname if you wish 🙂 its going to take a while to get this filled in well so all help is welcomed!

There are other tabs for pyramid subs/other headliners, other acts and also DJs that will slowly get filled in i'm sure.

--

Any suggestions are welcome, if someone wants to make it look nice that would also be great!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OQrUBnGqBecAtcgywiV_jqLH_0b0kWiu9wOq2nPTUZ4/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by gfa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 14

4 hours ago, henry bear said:

It’s a great idea, but I’d much prefer it if the spreadsheet covered a longer timeframe, say 10 days, to give a better overview of who’s exactly playing what, when in the run up to the festival, and for a few days after it.

I was going to add that, at least like 2 days before and 2 days after I think so like wednesday-tuesday - just rushed this quick to get it out there. @Matt42 @crazyfool1 + any others, message me your email and i'll get you added 🙂 

Nice work.

Would a '% Confidence' column be useful, which is a broad assessment based on the availability plus any constraints from the Notes?

You could prob add Springsteen to the list too....Friday available, Saturday in Sweden, Sunday available.....also in Sweden on Monday 26th though and no back to backs on the tour....% Confidence therefore 20% max. 

25 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Marvellous. I kept a list of acts touring around Glastonbury this year and it ended up huge before the poster was dropped.

I'd add Springsteen to the list. About but very unlikely:

Screenshot_20220829-101937_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b366b61f87d476a77167f2a5e411a841.jpg

I think the suggestion is that people who are able request access and it’s done as by as many people as possible .. 

yes definitely this ^, its restricted but all regular posters are more than welcome - just so i don’t have to worry about someone wiping it or whatever.

% confidence sounds ok although i’m not sure how to rank them and don’t want to fill people with false hope really.

@Gnomicide and @parsonjack pm me your emails and i’ll add you to the sheet

I don't know if it's worth including but there was a post on the R&L 2022 thread (before it was removed) that a user had spoken to Melvin regarding Rage Against The Machine returning in 2023 and he said they aren't because they're touring Europe & festivals in early summer 2023. 

3 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

I don't know if it's worth including but there was a post on the R&L 2022 thread (before it was removed) that a user had spoken to Melvin regarding Rage Against The Machine returning in 2023 and he said they aren't because they're touring Europe & festivals in early summer 2023. 

Yeah worth adding them in even if unlikely. They are coming to Europe in June/July to play Werchter etc - so they are around at the time.

4 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Will add them

still had hardly anyone sending me their email to get added to the sheet! help me fill it out a bit more - its going to get busy with announcements soon!

Courteeners are on the Subs pages twice, they are likely to be touring as they've just announced a gig at Heaton Park in June. Also think George Ezra will get quite a high slot next year although he's touring end of this year up to March next.

On 8/31/2022 at 9:40 AM, Padgey said:

Courteeners are on the Subs pages twice, they are likely to be touring as they've just announced a gig at Heaton Park in June. Also think George Ezra will get quite a high slot next year although he's touring end of this year up to March next.

On 8/31/2022 at 10:13 AM, incident said:

It's not news to us, but I'd put in a "note" by Elton that his Paris show on Wednesday 21st was rescheduled from Sunday 25th, so the weekend has been deliberately freed up for something (albeit not necessarily Glastonbury).

Done and done. added the AM rumour for glasgow sunday too. just going to turn them green to be honest - we all know they are 100% touring!

More helpers would be greatly appreciated - only had a few people PM me their email ! It would be great to get some people helping to fill in the tours for smaller acts