Glastonbury 2023 Act Availability Spreadsheet

gfa

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Not sure I understand what your getting at - its just split to make it a bit easier to digest was the thinking. I might merge some though just to make it less complicated perhaps

I was just asking when you know that someone has a gsh, presumably you need to put them on a sheet that reflects a stage, but later when you know more they may move to another stage and therefore would need moving to another sheet? 

When I've done stuff on excel you could bosh it on one sheet, have a field for stage and then filter it for the one you wanted. That way a change of stage would just mean editing one field. 

All that being said, as mentioned I don't believe Google mobey has that filter function 😊

15 hours ago, kalifire said:

PM me and i'll give you editing access - cheers for grabbing these 🙂 

16 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Ah, good point 😂

Yeah, not an expert but it feels like there's well established rules around something like photographs, but ideas are harder to protect (well established rules for them too but you have to jump through hoops to establish that it's your idea).  Could put a few totally erroneous things on the spreadsheet and wait for them to copy them, e.g. NFR playing in Bristol on Fri 23rd - so every chance, but presumably their avid lurkers here too.

45 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Yeah, not an expert but it feels like there's well established rules around something like photographs, but ideas are harder to protect (well established rules for them too but you have to jump through hoops to establish that it's your idea).  Could put a few totally erroneous things on the spreadsheet and wait for them to copy them, e.g. NFR playing in Bristol on Fri 23rd - so every chance, but presumably their avid lurkers here too.

Its not copy and pasted, theres some random acts on theirs like Easy Life but then bigger acts like Fred Again from mine who are missing.

I'm not bothered, more just thought it was funny! I'd rather someone else does it than have to update my own sheet !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JRhys29 said:

Any chance we can get this updated with some of the more recent acts who have announced shows / been ruled out?

pm me and i'll add you to it - its a lot of work alone but I might try update it a bit later

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...