Taylor swift

brettredmayne

20 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Everyone will clearly go for every date

but yeh much smaller population here so won’t get a repeat of basically killing the internet

Well if you’re a verified fan you’ll only be verified for particular dates so that won’t be an option 

32 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Verified codes go out today 

Midnight sale codes go out tomorrow 

It's crazy that we've got to a point if you don't get a code you won't even get a crack at the sale 

And its only cause of verified fan. Theres Tunespeak which will give everyone who signs up a unique code even up to and during a presale. Tm just likes to gatekeep now. Wait til they start charging.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

And its only cause of verified fan. Theres Tunespeak which will give everyone who signs up a unique code even up to and during a presale. Tm just likes to gatekeep now. Wait til they start charging.

Tbh it does make sense to not have the servers under more stress than it can handle 

I dread to think how much tickets to this horrorshow will be..... good luck to all of you people who are trying to get them today. I'm sure it will be a scrum.

*disclaimer* these opinions are those of Mungo57 and not necessarily the opinions of Efestivals or anyone else. The idea of a 3 hour Taylor Swift show is my idea of torture but whatever floats your boat I guess.

12 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Tbh it does make sense to not have the servers under more stress than it can handle 

Yeah but they can afford to buy more server power if needed. And spreading out the onsales make a difference. Thus why over here time zones are so key with big sales. They just didnt learn their lesson. 

Its crazy cause that kind of outage hadnt happened since Phish in 2009 which cause the merger. And then U2 in 2000 which broke the website.

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The sale's not until the week after next.

hopefully no gigs come up that I want to go to on sale that week as I'm sure ticketmaster will be f**ked with people trying to get TS tickets then.

I try and avoid TM where I can, but sadly sometimes that is not an option.

3 minutes ago, mungo57 said:

hopefully no gigs come up that I want to go to on sale that week as I'm sure ticketmaster will be f**ked with people trying to get TS tickets then.

I try and avoid TM where I can, but sadly sometimes that is not an option.

They know not to put other sales against. And if there are other notable onsales theyll be on other non typical days.

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

They know not to put other sales against. And if there are other notable onsales theyll be on other non typical days.

hopefully so. I have no plans or info as to gigs at the moment but you never know.

Just waiting on that verified code now. I picked London as my spot. 

I've not done a gig larger than Ally Pally in about 10 years. Just went completely off bigger arenas and stadiums(especially the pricing). This has been on my radar as my only exception since Lower came out as a 'I need to see her'. Really doubtful its going to happen though. I imagine tickets are gonna be close to The Weeknd levels (same as Harry Styles) but add £25 - £50 to each level. These are including extras. 

Seated tickets – £52.25 / £69.10 / £97.20 / £146.35

East front pitch standing – £113.80

West front pitch standing – £113.80

Rear pitch standing £81.60-£91.60

Then the prices went up for early entry for the front pitches by £100. Which is hilarious. My guess is front pitch standing is going to be £170. Then there will be some bullshit 'Premium' tickets which offer early entry and some kind of merch item, which is also what they've done with Harry Styles and The Weeknd. Which adds another chunk on to the the early entry price. 

There were a dizzying array of packages for the US dates, all with names like ‘Meet Me Behind The Mall Package’ and so on, where you got a middling seat, a shirt or water bottle or poster, for the low low price of $350 or thereabouts. At this stage they could package 99% of the seats up like that for the international legs and in the rush to snatch up tickets they’ll all get sold.

7 minutes ago, Drinky said:

There were a dizzying array of packages for the US dates, all with names like ‘Meet Me Behind The Mall Package’ and so on, where you got a middling seat, a shirt or water bottle or poster, for the low low price of $350 or thereabouts. At this stage they could package 99% of the seats up like that for the international legs and in the rush to snatch up tickets they’ll all get sold.

The UK prices will be lower than the US. Even after conversion. Harry Styles, Elton John and The Weeknd proves this. I would be VERY surprised to see any 'regular' prices to go above £200. As for the packages, who knows. Most Wembley Stadium/London Stadiums have 3 or so different packages for their tours from what I've seen. 

5 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

NGL, still a bit nervous that I didn't submit a city preference. I'm sure it'll be fine, but if nor- what a mistake-a to make-a.

I messed up and didn’t select a city too. I sent them an email on Monday though and they said I’ll still recieve a code so you’re all good.

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

I can confirm that signing up / not signing up for the date preference will not affect your ability to access the pre-sale once this goes live and you will still be sent a code.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me a message – I’m happy to help.