Taylor swift

brettredmayne

15 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Is the tour the special chaotic surprise announced Friday 

Somebody on another forum pointed out that 3AM EST is the time Netflix, HBO Max, Prime, etc upload content on their platforms. I’m expecting a “Making of Midnights” documentary rather than tour dates. Will be delighted with either tbh.

52 minutes ago, jparx said:

I’m not on Instagram and it won’t let me watch the video, what’s it saying?

Screenshots here: https://imgur.io/a/jPvjAxd

Little plan for what's to come from Thursday onwards.

Edit: that link was from Reddit and now that I look at it it offends me how poor those screenshots are 😂

Essentially Thursday there will be a teaser trailer - but by the time we wake up to see it, it'll be Friday and we'll have the album. There will be a further "chaotic" announcement at 3am EST on Friday.

Two music videos. Lyric videos. Maybe something at local record stores.

I think that's it?

Edited by WestCountryGirl
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

Screenshots here: https://imgur.io/a/jPvjAxd

Little plan for what's to come from Thursday onwards.

Edit: that link was from Reddit and now that I look at it it offends me how poor those screenshots are 😂

Essentially Thursday there will be a teaser trailer - but by the time we wake up to see it, it'll be Friday and we'll have the album. There will be a further "chaotic" announcement at 3am EST on Friday.

Two music videos. Lyric videos. Maybe something at local record stores.

I think that's it?

Thank you! Yikes, sounds like tour coming then. More nervous than excited at those dates 😂 I’ve got this feeling that it’s going to be another nadir for ticket prices and fucking over fans.

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

We reckon these dates are announced and she’s just totally busy over Glastonbury? Or will the door be left open? 

I don’t think anyone has an actual clue , I’m sure @eFestivals did hear her name a while back but her plans are properly wrapped up in secret 

On 10/14/2022 at 10:23 PM, chazwwe said:

My issue with Evermore is that other than 1-2 songs I prefer pretty much every song on Folklore and as an album I prefer Folklore. So when I'm choosing what to listen to I always put Folklore on.

I think if we get a greatest hits we'll get a 3 (the trilogy as a melody/Then Justin comes out) from Folklore and maybe 1 from Evermore. 

As a whole, I prefer folklore and so am more likely to stick it on but there are some tracks on evermore that i love 10x more than anything on folklore - Marjorie, Ivy, tolerate it and right where you left me. 

I am buzzing for this week guys, I'm going to re-download twitter so I can fully clown with the twitter swifties ❤️

• Like 1

Thinking a lot less logically here about what Taylor's described as a special very chaotic surprise. Everyone's expecting tour dates to be released, but what if she's going completely illogical and extremely chaotic by dropping one (or more) re-releases/ or a second new album and then announcing the tour in a couple of weeks? 

Just a thought as it would be both more chaotic and a lot more surprising ...

1 minute ago, Livvy13 said:

Thinking a lot less logically here about what Taylor's described as a special very chaotic surprise. Everyone's expecting tour dates to be released, but what if she's going completely illogical and extremely chaotic by dropping one (or more) re-releases/ or a second new album and then announcing the tour in a couple of weeks? 

Just a thought as it would be both more chaotic and a lot more surprising ...

I honestly couldn’t handle another new album. Setlist are going to be hard enough as it is! I’d be down for a re-release drop, or maybe just an announcement that she’s got the catalogue back?

Does that tweet from the ticketmaster bloke not seal the deal on the tour front though?

7 minutes ago, jparx said:

I honestly couldn’t handle another new album. Setlist are going to be hard enough as it is! I’d be down for a re-release drop, or maybe just an announcement that she’s got the catalogue back?

Does that tweet from the ticketmaster bloke not seal the deal on the tour front though?

Even though setlists will be a nightmare, I'm always up for new Taylor music

Could be I'm just spit-balling here. Although do think a re-release is more likely but would imagine it would have to be either Selt-Titled or Speak Now with the Shake It Off lawsuit in January and not able to re-record reputation for another few weeks. 

Not saying the tour isn't coming as let's face it, we all know it is at some point, just that it may not be the surprise on Friday.

2 hours ago, jparx said:

he’s said he doesn’t know anything and I believe him. He’ll have contacts but doubt he knows anything solid. He did a similar thing with Beyoncé earlier this year when there were rumblings over her new album (as in everyone was talking about it and it was all but confirmed). There’s multiple people claiming Taylor’s going on tour so it does seem definite

6 hours ago, diogozsz said:

Somebody on another forum pointed out that 3AM EST is the time Netflix, HBO Max, Prime, etc upload content on their platforms. I’m expecting a “Making of Midnights” documentary rather than tour dates. Will be delighted with either tbh.

Imagine if it was evermore long pond studio sessions. That would be chaotic...

I'm not sure tour announcement would count as a surprise, although getting tickets will be chaotic...