Taylor swift

brettredmayne

Given its definitely stadiums 2024 looks a lot more likely to me

swift in an arena in 2023 is laughable to be honest. 

Only non-club (ie international) football stadia would be available in august so it would mean the likes of wembley, hampden, millenium stadium only. It doesnt sound likely to me, and is much more likely to be 2024.

last time she played manchester etihad and dublin croke park in addition to wembley. They were in June of that year, as all uk stadium tours tend to be. She broke off the US leg to come to the UK and then resumed the US dates which its clear is not happening this time round.

Interestingly reputation tour did not go to mainland europe whatsoever. Is she not big in europe?

the way i see it, to satisfy demand this time she would need to do quite a bit more than 6 total nights (2 each wembley, manchester, dublin)

I reckon she could easily sell 4/5 nights at wembley alone

Edited by Memory Man

1 minute ago, Riggins said:

I think it's interesting that there's not been an outright denial or 'source confirms she's giving it a miss' and the gap is interesting. I still think unlikely, but as long as it's not scientifically impossible I'm dreaming 

Part of me is wondering if it's all part of the buzz/marketing/hype. It keeps her name trending across the webas people comment, tweet, write articles "will she/won't she" type thing. If the cat was out of the bag fully, then it's one less chunk of people discussing her/no website betting odds etc.

So is the only way she is out if she played 3 nights in a row on glasto weekend? Is she gonna sneak a secret set into Weds?

and i think she also made some

enemies with k pop kids. 5 nights at sofi stadium beats the previous record of 4 set by BTS. Whoops

Edited by Suprefan

Feels like more and more of a done deal that she’s not coming to Europe in 2023, especially as the US tour stretches more and more into August.

Think she’d want at least 2 or so weeks off before coming to Europe and shipping the set over. So earliest she could do any European dates is September. She’s not going to cram all the European dates between September and October.

She ain’t coming here till 2024. I wonder if she will have a new album by then as she likes to release one every 2 years.

Ridiculous tour. 7 shows in California. Probably going to be the highest grossing female tour ever. 

19 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Why can’t she tour in November and December? Not having a go, just asking. She basically lives in London now as well. 

She won't do stadiums in November/December, so would have to be Arenas. If she's doing Arenas 6-7 nights at the O2 at least and even that only makes up 2 and a bit Wembley Stadium dates in terms of capacity. Let alone the rest of the country. 

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Ridiculous tour. 7 shows in California. Probably going to be the highest grossing female tour ever. 

She won't do stadiums in November/December, so would have to be Arenas. If she's doing Arenas 6-7 nights at the O2 at least and even that only makes up 2 and a bit Wembley Stadium dates in terms of capacity. Let alone the rest of the country. 

She doesn’t have to wipe out her entire demand in one sitting though. Especially with it being a greatest hits tour rather than an album-specific one, I can definitely see an arena leg this time next year being followed by stadiums (and hopefully Glastonbury) the following summer. Wouldn’t be the first or last artist to do both on the same album cycle. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy

3 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Why can’t she tour in November and December? Not having a go, just asking. She basically lives in London now as well. 

I reckon more US dates are coming and perhaps Canadian dates.

have they even gone on sale yet?

Edited by Matt42

13 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I reckon more US dates are coming and perhaps Canadian dates.

have they even gone on sale yet?

No, next week I believe. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone add this many extra shows before their first batch has even gone on sale, she’s almost doubled the amount of dates since that first announcement 😳

2 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

No, next week I believe. Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone add this many extra shows before their first batch has even gone on sale, she’s almost doubled the amount of dates since that first announcement 😳

Which makes me think even more are coming.

3 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

You understand that the verified fan presale sign ups are a way to data mine and look at demand? They can see how the markets are and where theres more than enough requests for access to certain dates that extra dates would be sold out as well. It was very much a given that lots of cities would get an extra date. But it looks like its even higher than that. Be it real people or bots. Probably a mix of both. Although I would also say that swifties probably got their  mum,dad aunts and uncles to sign up so they had better chances of getting selected. So numbers might be a bit skewed. The big question is, what are the financial limits of everyone. Npr already ran a story that people have savings accounts and new credit cards to pay for these gigs. At least $1000 or maybe more. Remember that Dynamic Pricing is going to have a field day with this and I want to see how high its going to get and whether the tickets sell or not. Aeg and LN have figured out how to prepare for big tours and have it all sorted and ready instead of just pushing people into a panic and saying out of nowhere "hey, extra date added". Theyll just tell you now. Its not a reactionary thing anymore.

Edited by Suprefan
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Suprefan said:

You understand that the verified fan presale sign ups are a way to data mine and look at demand? They can see how the markets are and where theres more than enough requests for access to certain dates that extra dates would be sold out as well. It was very much a given that lots of cities would get an extra date. But it looks like its even higher than that. Be it real people or bots. Probably a mix of both. Although I would also say that swifties probably got their  mum,dad aunts and uncles to sign up so they had better chances of getting selected. So numbers might be a bit skewed. The big question is, what are the financial limits of everyone. Npr already ran a story that people have savings accounts and new credit cards to pay for these gigs. At least $1000 or maybe more. Remember that Dynamic Pricing is going to have a field day with this and I want to see how high its going to get and whether the tickets sell or not. Aeg and LN have figured out how to prepare for big tours and have it all sorted and ready instead of just pushing people into a panic and saying out of nowhere "hey, extra date added". Theyll just tell you now. Its not a reactionary thing anymore.

Of course 🙂 

11 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

51 stadium dates in America, could this end been the biggest grossing tour of all time l Ed Sheeran is currently the biggest but he did 255 shows , u2 are 2nd but did vastly less shows 

I think with now high ticket prices are this year and the size of the American first leg alone. It'll smash records.