Taylor swift

brettredmayne

48 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Deluxe edition of Midnights coming, with one new song, a new version of Karma with an Ice Spice feature, and more Lana on Snow On the Beach. Let the milking of the Swifties never end. 

Holy shit there is literally no artist who exploits their hard-core fanbase more. I legit feel sorry for swifties (and I feel really sorry for the parents of young ones).

14 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

Holy shit there is literally no artist who exploits their hard-core fanbase more. I legit feel sorry for swifties (and I feel really sorry for the parents of young ones).

Hilariously, there are actually two new songs included on the deluxe edition, except not really - there are two versions of the album, each with a different new song attached, so purists have to buy both. Yeesh. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

She says lots more international dates to come soon, will she announce Europe before the year is up? Can see it being Christmas or 2024 at the earliest 

Easily after the u.s run ends. The other thing would be if the big G is happening they might not wanna tip their hand to soon so T day is even worse lol. 

the argentina and brazil dates are not even close to enough. Coldplay did 10 at River Plate alone and sold em out.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Taylor saw the possible damage being with Matty could do to her bank account and noped the f**k out. Billionaire first - hopeless romantic second. 

yh probly this innit

was kinda hoping it would explode and we'd get a angery album about what a cocaine brained faux intellectual nepo baby edgelord unwasheded f**kboi he is

• Like 1