2024 Headliners

14 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

I believe every act alive might be at glastonbury next year

Not only that, they will all be the BIGGEST BOOKING IN THE HISTORY OF THE FESTIVAL and if you don’t agree YOU ARE WRONG

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Ehhhh I’m not saying she wouldn’t headline. Of course she’d headline. Just not sure it’d be ‘biggest booking Glastonbury have ever had’ territory. 

Booking the first female musician billionaire to headline isnt big enough I guess. Although Riri will lose out on marketing chances if she does it. I doubt theyll let her have a fenty booth or anything of the sort. Thats lost income for both sides but likely shunned upon from the old guard of punters.

39 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Booking the first female musician billionaire to headline isnt big enough I guess. Although Riri will lose out on marketing chances if she does it. I doubt theyll let her have a fenty booth or anything of the sort. Thats lost income for both sides but likely shunned upon from the old guard of punters.

Kylie Jenner DJ set - West Holts headliner 2024

Heard it here first

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Of course she wouldn’t be the biggest booking in the festivals history Dunno about the merchandise booth, depends on GFLs cut I guess. Lizzo didn’t get one though she did give her range a good plug from the Pyramid.

Good place to ‘relaunch’ though and sell future gig tickets, which is what a lot use it as now.  Big booking, big headliner if they get her.

54 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Of course she wouldn’t be the biggest booking in the festivals history. Dunno about the merchandise booth, depends on GFLs cut I guess. Lizzo didn’t get one though she did give her range a good plug from the Pyramid.

Good place to ‘relaunch’ though and sell future gig tickets, which is what a lot use it as now.  Big booking, big headliner if they get her.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Did the Superbowl get a Fenty Emporium?  

Pity the Eavis's couldn't see the advantages of having a designer cosmetics counter on the farm.

Pilton Village Designer Outlet

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Did the Superbowl get a Fenty Emporium?  

Pity the Eavis's couldn't see the advantages of having a designer cosmetics counter on the farm.

She got a commercial aired which cost more money in airtime than the glasto talent budget.

55 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

UK?

Its the victory lap leg which happens every tour. They could just do glasto and like one other city in the uk or maybe even bst and thatll be it.

Edited by Suprefan

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

I gave the O2 info months ago (along with something else).  At least I know if 1 thing is now going to be right then there’s truth in the 2nd part 

what was the second thing? 😮