Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

this morning  I mentioned gnr to a couple of geezers i know who played at first pilton festival ( they've recently retired after a 50 year career in music), and they weren't impressed.

Cool story, bro.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

if i stop moaning it doesn't magically become a decent booking.

But but there is better places to vent your frustration over your own blatant current unhappiness and misery than on a music forum. Especially for a festival you're going to attend.

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

this morning  I mentioned gnr to a couple of geezers i know who played at first pilton festival ( they've recently retired after a 50 year career in music), and they weren't impressed.

Big deal. A couple of retired people ready for the quiet life don't the idea of it.

Who actually cares lol....certainly no one in here

34 minutes ago, Neil said:

😂😂😂

they were probably sitting there thinking ‘why’s this guy been rambling about guns and roses for the last 3 hours’ 

when’s this going to stop? After the festival has taken place? When everyone agrees to stop mentioning the band? What’s the criteria here for you to shut up?

9 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Is there a reason why Foo Fighters can't headline instead of GnR??!?!?!!?

They're active!

image.thumb.png.ef4077ccf8201262063cdcdc6524b531.png

Just a wild swing in the dark here, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s because only two festivals would separate the last time they headlined if they did, whereas GnR have never headlined.

Coldplay would be a more sensible booking.

15 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

😂😂😂

they were probably sitting there thinking ‘why’s this guy been rambling about guns and roses for the last 3 hours’ 

when’s this going to stop? After the festival has taken place? When everyone agrees to stop mentioning the band? What’s the criteria here for you to shut up?

😂😂

"what is this guy's problem with guns n bloody roses?"

10 minutes ago, Jose Pose said:

Just a wild swing in the dark here, but I’m going to go out on a limb and say it’s because only two festivals would separate the last time they headlined if they did, whereas GnR have never headlined.

Coldplay would be a more sensible booking.

Dont Even Think it!!

32 minutes ago, TGCarr said:

Is there a reason why Foo Fighters can't headline instead of GnR??!?!?!!?

They're active!

image.thumb.png.ef4077ccf8201262063cdcdc6524b531.png

Given its been suggested by a reliable source they would headline this year ... likelihood must increase with this ?  obviously a distant possibility ... as the 3 seem locked in now ... interesting though 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

0B2355E5-88F1-41CB-8705-74049AB91B40.jpeg

Tool, Deftones and Sublime at the same festival is like a wet dream for me. Although Deftones seem to have gone downhill live and Sublime are just the bassist now. This would still be an instantly attend if it was feasible.