Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Psst...Just to be more obvious... this year's 'legend slot' will see a similar pattern to 2017 (Barry Gibb/Chic)... #Blondie into #CatStevens! #Glastonbury #Glastonbury2023 #Glasto

of 

one of their tweets .....

Hi @Crazyfool01, I believe I am the source you are sharing all this info from. Could you please stop posting my private tweets on a public forum? Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

the account is locked .... I was tagged and looked at it .... its now locked and ive been told not to reveal source .... so I wont 

Seems like an utterly bizarre string of events, not entirely sure why someone would be using hashtags with a locked account either. 

On 2/17/2023 at 7:14 PM, NorthernSoul52 said:

If Glastonbury had ever considered a full blown comedy headliner atop one of the major stages, that Python reunion a decade or so ago would have been a serious contender. Universal silliness.

Now, get Bill Bailey atop the Park Stage.

Bill Bailey played the theatre field on a stage at the bottom of the hill one year. I'm convinced that it was the Sunday after the headliners had finished. Does anyone else remember? There must be someone with better recall than me. It was definitely pissing down. '07 or '11 I think. "Put the umbrellas down", was the chant of the evening as they wrecked the view of anyone behind them.

Really hoped they were going to continue with that idea.

(It would be a good spot for Jonathan Pie for instance. Astrolabe's way too small for him).

10 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Go on, spill the beans. No need to name the source, we might as well all know, surely that's the point of this place

Be interesting to see if this other news you've heard but not mentioned yet @Crazyfool01tallies up with what we've known on the Discord for a while. Or if it's completely fresh info.