Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

not sure why the sudden obsession from some of having 3 bands you love headline the pyramid ...isnt it better if you have a night or 2 you could spend elsewhere?

looking at the last 30 headliners - id pay to see 7 and out of those 30 i would of seen 10 ..... 

39 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

It is afterall a festival for older people.

I know, it's bloody awful.  You can't move in Silver Hayes and Block 9 because of all the older people doing the waltz and drinking tea while listening to techno and dnb. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, pryce said:

not sure why the sudden obsession from some of having 3 bands you love headline the pyramid ...isnt it better if you have a night or 2 you could spend elsewhere?

looking at the last 30 headliners - id pay to see 7 and out of those 30 i would of seen 10 ..... 

Depends on what's offer elsewhere. 

I like to see one a year and that will defiantly be Elton for me.

Edited by Xeph1995

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

I know, it's bloody awful.  You can't move in Silver Hayes and Block 9 because of all the older people doing the waltz and drinking tea while listening to techno and dnb. 

Got some moves some of them though

1 hour ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

I thought Megan was good counter programming to McCartney

I guess glastonbury punters are just not that interested in spending 90 minutes listening to someone explain how amazing their arse is

Sure, just meant that if they put a decent act as other headliner it would have probably put a much bigger dent in Macca's crowd

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, stuie said:

Yes, and they even moved Glasto Latino out of the SE corner to try and stop that. Didn’t work. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

43 minutes ago, stuie said:

Him getting a ticket and not getting you one after you took him last year is enough of a reason to not be talking to him already! 

We had to split groups, his won. Still the resale and Oxfam. Otherwise yeah he's getting binned off after nearly 40 years 🤣

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I'm old enough to remember how every single person at the festival was hyped to see *checks notes* Arcade Fire.

Hey careful, it's accounting like that which ensures the levellers are credited with having the largest headline set of all time, because someone credited them with the entire attendance for the weekend.