Headliners 2023

Crazyfool01

Just now, Alex DeLarge said:

I'm genuinely curious Neil, do you think it was a good choice to take people's money for your Glastonbury ticket if you could manage to get there anyway? 

i already had my ticket. i didn't take money for a ticket

4 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Whats your fave elton song? 

Hard to pick one, but I’d go for ‘I guess that’s why they call it the blues’ 😀

Edited by stuie
  • Like 1

Just now, chazwwe said:

I thought the major part of how much this place is worth is the site. Not the forums. I'm sure us posting is not harming the sale.

if you're as valuable as you think you are, then you need to play nicely to hasten my exit. 

4 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

It's a good question, hadn't listened to many for years, but still remember mum having a few on vinyl, including the album with the gatefold sleeve and the keyboard. 

Did watch Rocketman and despite partner's best intentions gave her an ear worm for a week 😊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neil said:

if you're as valuable as you think you are, then you need to play nicely to hasten my exit. 

Haha. What a big headed prick you are. I've said nothing about 'value' at all. In fact most people are saying the forum isn't worth much. Maybe instead of being a prick to the people giving you ad money. Maybe, just maybe, for once. Stop.

10 minutes ago, Jacksamthompson said:

Thursday Afternoon's Alright (For Fighting) or at least that's what I think it's called.

Or that could just be the last few pages of this thread's influence on my brain.

Just to remind everyone there is an 'other other fests'ival place that covers all things music festivals, particularly Glastonbury, were the runners will not con you into giving them money and then insult you for doing so.

The conversations are much more varied and the general discor(d)se is much better, way more chilled.

Even the resident American is much nicer than the resident American on here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2