Arcadia 2023

gfa

1 minute ago, rwoo said:

Can see Fred Again doing a set on the spider

He doesn't do 'DJ sets' much I think - will do a big show on one of the main stages and then maybe pop up with friends elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

I don't think there will be any

Seems to have quietened  down now … guess it depends on Emily and the relationship with arcadia … last time on the vm we heard there might be some protests … will also see if that happens .. June is quite a while away 

• 2 months later...

Glasto just posted this thing about 10 charity auctions - with one being 'to press the button on the arcadia spider'

auctions go up every 30 minutes from noon today onwards so we could potentially see confirmation of the spider being/not being at glasto this year today

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/trusselltrust/Glastonbury-Auction/_i.html?store_cat=39337206014

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoUi28UsqZl/?hl=en

Good comments around it being a shame that these are being ran as auctions rather than raffles - even if just one of them was held back as a raffle it'd feel a bit more inclusive.

Can't imagine they won't have checked these properly before putting them live, i.e. money-spider confirmed.  In accordance with getting a mention in every discussion presumably Fred again on the spider.

34 minutes ago, t0paz said:

I was interested to see how much someone was willing to fork out to press a button but having tickets included distorts it somewhat!

Distorts yes - but you can still see comparative to the other auctions where it is in the pecking order.  Presumably the bottom two or three are being bought despite the bonus experience