Is there any chance of Everything but the Girl?

angelin

13 minutes ago, westholtschic said:

Would love to see them again. Saw them at Exeter University in the mid 80’s when Eden was the in album. 
Would be surprised if they toured as Tracey Thorn has said many times of her dislike of performing live. They haven’t performed live since 2000

Saw them in Cardiff Uni Students Union on that tour, really liked them back then. Mind you, I heard that cover of something they did on the radio yesterday and actively thought “this is boring and I am not sure I’d bother seeing them if they end up at G this year”!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dondo said:

I listened to Tracey Thorn's Desert Island Discs the other week from a year or two back and I seem to recall her saying that EBTG didn't tour. Not sure if that would change with the release of this new album.

That was one of the best DID ever. 

Went along with someone to see Ben Watt Trio a few years ago and really didn't get into it.  If I didn't enjoy that would an Everything But the Girl gig be my cup of tea (whatever form the lineup took)?

[obviously you can't say what my cup of tea would be (Marquess Grey, please, if you're offering), but a significantly improved offering at least]