Who's Playing Where '23

mike46

2 minutes ago, Franco Baresi said:

Fatboy Slim's message said he was playing the Park Saturday, but didn't specify headlining (I think?) .. Possible that he's the penultimate act?? .. I remember seeing him on the John Peel a few years ago and he definitely wasn't headlining.

I think he’s already gonna ram the field out as a headliner so having him sub with less major clashes would be a bit silly, and there also isn’t a dance headliner on any other main stage that night so would make sense for him to headline. 

44 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

Can’t see this. Dont think they’re big enough anymore. Current info on woodsies headliners are hot chip, christine & queens, Phoenix (not 100% certain but pretty likely)

sooooo need this to be true! Phoenix are right at the top of my list and I am spectacularly bereft of headliners atm, so if they are confirmed for Woodsies, I'd be super happy. Any of the days, tbh!

Ben

9 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

sooooo need this to be true! Phoenix are right at the top of my list and I am spectacularly bereft of headliners atm, so if they are confirmed for Woodsies, I'd be super happy. Any of the days, tbh!

Ben

The Phoenix (to headline FKA JPT on Sunday) comes from a very reliable source, Ben 

21 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I think he’s already gonna ram the field out as a headliner so having him sub with less major clashes would be a bit silly, and there also isn’t a dance headliner on any other main stage that night so would make sense for him to headline. 

Agreed. There is no way on gods green earth than fatboy slim doesnt headline the park if he’s playing it. Its the only slot where its dark for a light show.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Woodsies is both equally a completely shite name but also seems completely fitting for a lot of the acts who are booked for that stage. 

With the name Woodsies I expect a load of fairies and goblins and Terry Pratchett-esque shit going on.

As if HENGE would headline it. 

1 hour ago, nikkic said:

It’s a shit name for sure.

From the creators who brought you "Variety Bazaar" comes a new stage...introducing "Woodsies".

I heard the south east corner is going to be known as "Ye Olde Shangri-la". Should be part of today's announcement.

They're turning the entire festival into a medieval theme park.