Your Glastonbury Breakfast - Official Thread 2023

Jacko45

On 4/6/2023 at 2:36 PM, gazzared said:

I won't even mention the chicken in a tin that I bought from Costco 🤢🤢🤢 even my dog wouldn't eat it ...  That also went to a food bank

Was that before or after you had opened the tin to find that the dog wouldn't eat it? 

35 minutes ago, airwaves said:

Was that before or after you had opened the tin to find that the dog wouldn't eat it? 

I kept them thinking it would be a treat for him........he wouldnt go near it haha

This year's menu.

Wednesday, Thursday - Egg, cheese & ham muffins

Friday - Sausage & bacon baps, maybe some fried onion?

Saturday, Sunday, Monday - Full English. Bacon, sausages, hash browns, beans, tomatoes, selection of egg and bread options.

Toast, cereals, biscuits, fruit, smoothies, tea, coffee and a selection of pick-me-ups, rehydration, pain killers and hay-fever remedies available every day 🙂

There's only 11 in our group this year (peaked last year at 15) so needs a bit of planning and means that there's always something going spare. Plenty of fridge/freezer space makes it all possible.

I miss the generic festival hot dog with onions but will still try and grab one if the opportunity arises!

Thursday morning will probably start off well with either a breakfast sandwich from somewhere, or at least some fruit.

Downhill from there...by Sunday it'll probably be lukewarm cider and some kind of chemical enhancement 🤣

31 minutes ago, goldfishboy said:

i pack homemade flapjacks for my festival breakfasts, they are tasty, filling and energy packed

Coincidence! Just popped my flapjacks into the oven. A good chance they won't be there in a week and a half, but I can always bake more. 

• Upvote 1