Strummerville 2023 line-up

churlie100

1 minute ago, oakdown said:

Was just about to say this, she's quite big to be included on the poster there isn't she? Could see a secret set but that's gonna be rammed...

Can imagine this poster changing!  Lottery Winners on Thursday would probably get more people than they can cope with too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, p.pete said:

That would be great - Maisie Peters though, assume she's on Other or Pyramid?

I was thinking the same.   On Lottery Winners, people are saying 6 sets over the weekend.  That's 3 announced.  With that many sets, can see them being more relaxed about them being on the poster

Edited by Greenelk

Just now, -TLR- said:

no names on there i specifically would want to see - however Strummerville is one of those areas i have spent next to no time at and this year i fully intend to check it out more regardless who's there.

It's a great little area.  We stay at Worthy View so it's the perfect place for a nightcap.  

• Like 1

Top tip if you go to Strummerville last thing before bed.  Don't leave your phone behind and then realise when you've schlepped across site to your tent in Big Ground, go all the way back across site, and still fail to recover it.

You're welcome.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Top tip if you go to Strummerville last thing before bed.  Don't leave your phone behind and then realise when you've schlepped across site to your tent in Big Ground, go all the way back across site, and still fail to recover it.

You're welcome.

It's certainly one of the more specific tips, lol.

Hope you got it back eventually!

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

12 minutes ago, angelin said:

As in Kate Moss’s daughter? Or hopefully someone  else entirely 😀

Given they love to drop the odd confusing typo in the lineups it could be Lila (had to ask Jeeves for that) but I'm hoping it's the Leila from the Duke Spirit!

Double checked and it's the latter and she's tweeted an 8pm sat timeslot here and a 6:30pm appearance in Bimble Inn on Thursday

Edited by Fingerbobs
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Quark said:

You're welcome.

😂😂😂👍

Tom A Smith is worth a listen. Agree that Maisie and Lottery Winners will pull a crowd.

Feels like they’re trying to put some decent acts on Thursday and deliberately spreading them about. Good plan. Hope it works.