Who are you looking forward to catching on Thursday?

Pateen

7 hours ago, angelin said:

Circ du Vulgur they are fantastic and just abit raunchy. People never listened to the warning that they weren’t for children. I’ve never seen so many parents grab their kids and get out of there once it got going😀😀

image.thumb.png.40ff8386ce84abd27002edbffc340cb2.png

Thursday new timings reposted by Shangri La, need the official site and Clashfinder updating @siblin 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 8:46 PM, Keithy said:

You should all be at VLURE at Bread and Roses, 11:30pm for one of the guaranteed sets of the festival. 

Thank you very much. Based on your advice, I went to see them at the Bread & Roses and they were awesome. Such and energy from the band ! The floor was bouncing like hell and the PA system about to fall during the entire gig !

Wasn't Thursday absolutely banging this year? Jodie Harsh into Bimini at Greenpeace was one of the most joyous times I've had at Glastonbury then an iconic few hours at Lonely Hearts Club followed by i Jordan b2b with Sherelle at The Levels made for one of my favourite Glastonbury days I can remember.

Bobby Friction was epic going into Skindred. Turned up early to get a decent Skindred spot but was so happy to watch the BF (and All Stars) wow the crowd with some really cool covers and dancing, all in Banghra style. 

Wanted to check them out again on Glade but got the times mixed up and mistook it for 6pm on the Friday, when they were actually on at 9pm and I was already on my way to Hot Chip.

One of the best Thursdays ever at the Farm.