Sunday Sub

nikkic

3 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Def think I'm going to use LNX as a time to get some food but remain close by, then as soon as he finishes start to move in.

I'm really in two minds about how close I want to be as well. Either near the barrier behind the pit, or further back with space to move around. Might do a bit of both. One hour further forward, then move back further up the field to the hill. 

We've been in discussion about this. A lot of our group want to make a swift exit to get into the Temple. 

I'll be at Barrington Levy, grabbing some food, maybe stay for one or two Candi songs just to annoy myself when I have to leave and then taking a wander over to the Pyramid. I have every intention of watching from afar so I just need to be in the area. Unless there's extreme crowd crust this year again, in which case I'll be tunnelling through to get some space!

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Noel was great last year, I'll have nothing said against that set.

Well, you can say what you like tbh but it was very good.

I thought he was alright, but I saw him in 2018 play the same set, in the same order barring Black Star dancing & Stop Crying Your Heart Out.

Once the Oasis tunes started it picked up, but I should have watched Olivia Rodrigo.

Seen Noel loads

Not having a 15-30min buffer between Candi and Elton is actually the worst thing clash-wise for me. I'm happy to miss the first couple of Elton's songs and sacrifice a good spot to see Candi, however my group is set on seeing Cat, Blondie and then Elton. Don't think anyone will want to go to WH and back in between. Truth be told, I realise I will probably be too tired to do that as well. Still, I really really don't want to either miss Candi or not be able to catch up with my group for Elton.

1 hour ago, Leon_Anthony said:

CMAT

The Big Moon 

Blondie 

Editors 

Thundercat 

Elton John / QOTSA

summat like that maybe. 

It's a solid run.

Mine is below, although I doubt I'll see Editors for fear of not having a dinner break/prepare for EJ.

Screenshot_20230608_161951.jpg

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON
  • Like 1