BBC Coverage 2023

gooner1990

2 minutes ago, Lubic said:

Really enjoying their set, and a nice reminder I still need to listen to their latest album. Their debut was very good.

It's certainly woken me up. Think I would have preferred them later at night, but really enjoying it.

Can't decide between Sudan Archives or Amadou & Mariam next.

1 minute ago, Fish Bulb said:

Apologies if this has already been covered, but are not all televised sets available afterwards on iPlayer? Was looking for Fever Ray's headline slot from last night and doesn't appear to be there?

They will be eventually, it just takes a while. More appearing all the time - ADG7 and Flo have been added since I last checked a couple of hours ago. 

3 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Apologies if this has already been covered, but are not all televised sets available afterwards on iPlayer? Was looking for Fever Ray's headline slot from last night and doesn't appear to be there?

They seem to load them randomly but they usually all appear eventually. I expect it will be there later.

9 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

The Murder Capital are fashionably late!

Can't decide if Rick Astley & Blossoms doing The Smiths will be good fun or tragically bad?

They've been on stage for 15 mins, something has ballsed up with the pedal board and its getting tense

50 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

First moshpit I've seen this weekend - f**k that, it must be too hot in that tent!

Its alright actually, the tent is much much cooler and less intense than the other main stages. Tho, we went to the Cabaret tent yesterday and today, and both times it must be been pushing 40c

1 hour ago, prestonmike said:

Tom Grennan as a person pisses me off a bit, not sure why, but something about him just gets on my nerves, but have to say, his set has been pretty good

I was the opposite- quite liked him in his chat with Huw but the music does nothing for me!