The Weather Thread 2024

airwaves

19 minutes ago, DCIFF23 said:

You must be so fun at parties, and glasto for that matter. Aware that this an 'act' or 'character' you play each year into the build up but f**k me that must be boring and sad. People's first time on here; bit weird you sitting here all day and pissing on their parade.

Once you've been here a while, you will realise there are a number of 'in jokes' which helps make the forum the happy place it is. The Nal's sometimes less than optimistic view of the predicted weather during the festival is one of them. It's part of the buid up to the festival on here.

Just now, Ommadawn said:

Once you've been here a while, you will realise there are a number of 'in jokes' which helps make the forum the happy place it is. The Nal's sometimes less than optimistic view of the predicted weather during the festival is one of them. It's part of the buid up to the festival on here.

In fairness, being here a while doesn't make it any funnier...

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, DCIFF23 said:

You must be so fun at parties, and glasto for that matter. Aware that this an 'act' or 'character' you play each year into the build up but f**k me that must be boring and sad. People's first time on here; bit weird you sitting here all day and pissing on their parade.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL!!!!!

14 minutes ago, northernringo said:

In fairness, being here a while doesn't make it any funnier...

What is funny about it is PRECISELY the piss boiling it inevitably causes every year. Imagine getting raged out at a stranger on the internet highlighting negative weather forecasts. It doesn't actually impact the outcome lads.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, gherkin8r said:

What is funny about it is PRECISELY the piss boiling it inevitably causes every year. Imagine getting raged out at a stranger on the internet highlighting negative weather forecasts. It doesn't actually impact the outcome lads.

That doesn't sound that funny to me, but each to their own.

Personally, I don't get 'raged out' by it, just find it very boring.

• Upvote 1

The 06hz pressure ensembles have actually improved a good bit. The mean still suggests unsettled but there are now more runs building high pressure in for the weekend. Of course there are worse options on the table too!

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, DCIFF23 said:

Rangers Fans' Emotional 24/25 Pre-Season Rollercoaster : r/ScottishFootball

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, northernringo said:

That doesn't sound that funny to me, but each to their own.

Personally, I don't get 'raged out' by it, just find it very boring.

Horses for courses. Some take joy from it, other are apathetic and some get to see their character flaws laid bare and can go away and work at being better human beings.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, DCIFF23 said:

image.jpeg.bfc97fa01380768dd0373cd030ebfc13.jpeg
it’s ok man, you’re just at stage 2 now. By Wednesday you’ll be at stage 5 along with everyone else. Just enjoy the ride. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pinhead said:

😆 - you bugger! Yeah that looks pretty much like it tbh, and for me at least after 8 hours in the dark snake with rain to ensure all my gear is properly  soaked through!

Could be this though!

IMG_0204.jpeg.3b323edc9cf045240e2f4436453b29af.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris