The Weather Thread 2024

airwaves

Is it safe to think about swapping the tent that is like an oven by 6am out of my packing pile out in favour of my lovely cool dark black out tent yet? Or should I hold off to not piss out yee high and mighty weather gods 

Edited by Yeo-vile idiot

Just forked out for fancy pair of new wellies.

Along with hoping that the entire island of Ireland sinks into the Atlantic rather than Michael's field getting a drop of rain next week I'm doing my bit.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Yeo-vile idiot said:

Is it safe to think about swapping the tent that is like an oven by 6am out of my packing pile out in favour of my lovely cool dark black out tent yet? Or should I hold off to not piss out yee high and mighty weather gods 

If they’ll fit put both in the car and leave the oven one in the boot. The gods won’t be upset by that 

23 minutes ago, Yeo-vile idiot said:

Far too early for that 

54 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Incorrect. The only forecast that counts is the one we want. Whenever it is. 

Apologies, you are absolutely correct. And if that is none of the forecasts, in that scenario remember all meteorologists are not to be trusted  criminal wrong uns

• Upvote 1