Favourite photos from 2023

Crazyfool01

Nothing to the standards being shown here.. but one of those times where you feel you need to capture the feeling of being somewhere that you love.. (all snapped in short order)

when you tell people you were at Glastonbury and they ask “what was your favourite… Elton? Foo Fighters?..”

”well actually, I was sitting in carhenge with a cider in hand on Thursday evening, the sun was starting to set and….”

you need to be there.

IMG_1638.jpeg

IMG_1641.jpeg

IMG_1643.jpeg

Edited by BlueDaze
Speeling miztaek
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Nice … behind the barrier on the park ? What do you do ? 

one of the 12 volunteer supervisors up at the park. been there since the park started so the very kind people always allow me aces to the stage etc cos they know I'll not get in the way or bother anyone - other than this year where I stood backstage and shook hands with Chrissie Hynde. Johnny Marr Dave Ghrol and Paul McCartney as they all came off. I had a bit of a fan boy moment 

• Upvote 2