Legends Slot 2024

FuzzyDunlop

On 10/6/2023 at 8:44 AM, Justcalledtosay said:

Cat Stevens exceeded all my expectations this year. He was superb. I'm not sure i want to live in a world where Take That are perceived as a better option to Cat Stevens.

always knew he would be - solid big hits. its sad when the glasto crowd want pure pop pap and encourage flying for fun in this climate damaged world.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Neil said:

always knew he would be - solid big hits. its sad when the glasto crowd want pure pop pap and encourage flying for fun in this climate damaged world.

😂😂😂

it’s sad when people don’t like the same things you do and behave like you too! 

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

He meets the criteria predating the last decade too.  Not so massively dissimilar to the likes of Neil Diamond.

Neil Diamond was a borderline joke before playing in 2014, there's been a bit of a readjustment in people's thoughts towards of him cos of that bloody awful adoption of Sweet Caroline by terraces of precious little imagination - i think he'll play again in the next couple of years and it'll be appraised much differently.

I cant stand him admittedly, but can see him worth a re-up. 

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

He played in 2008......?

Plus he was diagnosed with Parkinsons and seems to have now retired.

Was it 08? fkme! i was there skulking in the back of the field, couldve sworn it was 14! Maaaan, i am old.  

edit: 2014 was Dolly Parton, obvs

Edited by balti-pie