2025 Headliners

25 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Stevie still feels like one of the more likely options.  

Not really seen much to sway me from it being a Fred / Eminem / Stevie line-up - with Eminem being the least locked in if the word is that he has the offer on his desk but there's no word on whether he'd actually said yes to it.

O-Rod fits for all sorts of reasons but at the moment it's still very circumstantial.

She deserves it on merit alone, but we really need a female act topping the bill. With Gaga seemingly unlikely based on touring plans Olivia deserves the bump. In fact it's probably not even a bump given her size and demand across the Guts tour.

Edited by scatteredscreens

I agree she's absolutely a headliner. She's great.  Just at the moment we have no indication of anything she's up to beyond the South American Lolla gigs in March. The Manc gigs also need to be rescheduled too, but again there's no word on when those may be.

So at the moment there's nothing to link her to it other than her face fits.

Unless that odd AI post the other day was an actual leak of the current state of affairs from within the festival's circle of trust.

59 minutes ago, Superscally said:

sh*t all over Fred

Musically I'd completely agree.  Still not close to being a headliner though.  As much as I think Fred is bang average, he's in the zeitgeist so would fit the bill.

5 minutes ago, RutgerGM said:

Don't want to to plough through all this pages, but has the guy with inside info (who announced Dua & Colplay last year, or Guns N' Roses the year before) already released some 2025-news?

Nope it’s up the air between maybe 10 or so acts 

24 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Blokey from Tame Impala had a chance in the spotlight during Dua and completely blew it. By far the most boring part of her otherwise excellent set, due mostly to him. That’s the closest he’ll get to the pyramid. 

makes me want to watch Dua's set just to see boring Blokey!