MEO Kalorama Lisboa 2024

alan_ts

11 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

Im still praying we get Justice as one last big name after Primavera. Dates still allow it..

To be honest, it is my bet too. I would prefer PJ Harvey or Lana del Rey, but Justice seems more plausible.

3 hours ago, MeMeMeM said:

To be honest, it is my bet too. I would prefer PJ Harvey or Lana del Rey, but Justice seems more plausible.

Pj Harvey can be a bit "new albumy" these days, and given how they all seem to be concept albums, a little dull - but she seems to have played a more balanced set at Primavera.

Justice are brilliant live though - I'd like those two please 🙂

Justice would be great. Only attending the Friday as it stands, but would book another day ticket to see them on the Saturday if it were to happen. Added bonus if they added some smaller / mid bands for that date too. Suppose all will be announced sometime next week after Primavera Porto has ended 

Edited by BOBBY_FIRMINO

56 minutes ago, BOBBY_FIRMINO said:

Justice would be great. Only attending the Friday as it stands, but would book another day ticket to see them on the Saturday if it were to happen. Added bonus if they added some smaller / mid bands for that date too. Suppose all will be announced sometime next week after Primavera Porto has ended 

And after all that SZA will be added to the line up 🙂

5 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

I'm going to see Justice today in Primavera... tomorrow I'll tell you if they're still good... lol

To be honest, it might be me, but I saw them at least twice...and I didn't like. That's why I would prefer PJ Harvey or Lana del Rey. This if they keep the same pattern of bringing someone big that has played PS Porto.

7 hours ago, Daniel Ferreira said:

I'm going to see Justice today in Primavera... tomorrow I'll tell you if they're still good... 

Crossing my fingers cause every concert in that stage is canceled until 1 a.m. 

2 hours ago, red___90 said:

What are the chances of Air playing Kalorama? I know they have a Portuguese date in July, but maybe they can be added later?

Very low. Their Portuguese date in July is in Lisbon area, so...

3 minutes ago, Big Kahuna said:

Hope this week they announce last acts and close lineup

Think they will. Looks as though last year the announcement was the Tuesday after Primavera Porto, which would be tomorrow.

Thinking of book flights this week. Lisbon for 7 days and finish up with the thurs/Friday of this before heading home. Tickets will surely be available up until close to it? Do you get wristband for day tickets?

Edited by Cw91

13 minutes ago, Cw91 said:

Thinking of book flights this week. Lisbon for 7 days and finish up with the thurs/Friday of this before heading home. Tickets will surely be available up until close to it? Do you get wristband for day tickets?

Bought my day pass the other week and just got a barcoded e-ticket. Presuming you scan your e-ticket at the gate and are then given your wristband on site

11 hours ago, BOBBY_FIRMINO said:

Think they will. Looks as though last year the announcement was the Tuesday after Primavera Porto, which would be tomorrow.

Before. Looking at instagram now, line up on 6th, primavera 7-10th. Then Prodigy on 11th and Blur on 19th. But yes, i agree we are near. Last list of names playing around:

Arlo Parks
Beabadoobee
Big Thief
Channel Tres
Confidence Man
Fred Again..
Jockstrap
Jon Hopkins
Jorja Smith
Justice
Mannequin Pussy
Mount Kimbie

New Order

Phoenix
Pixies
PJ Harvey
Richard Ashcroft
Sofia Kourtesis (Live)
The Vaccines
Underworld

6 minutes ago, Cw91 said:

last dinner party and amyl and the sniffers possible editions from primavera porto? Do people reckon there be any headline worthy acts added?

Saturday surely needs at least one headline worthy act. 

10 minutes ago, Cw91 said:

last dinner party and amyl and the sniffers possible editions from primavera porto? Do people reckon there be any headline worthy acts added?

Amyl and the Sniffers played last year.

I wouldn't be surprised - they've announced headliners, and other big sub-headliners, at this point the last two years, and it looks like there is room, particularly on the last day.

2 minutes ago, bluenova said:

Amyl and the Sniffers played last year.

I wouldn't be surprised - they've announced headliners, and other big sub-headliners, at this point the last two years, and it looks like there is room, particularly on the last day.

We're heading the 1st two days. Can't see many higher up acts being added those dates.....is there a dj area that goes later like cala mijas or does this end earlier?

52 minutes ago, Cw91 said:

We're heading the 1st two days. Can't see many higher up acts being added those dates.....is there a dj area that goes later like cala mijas or does this end earlier?

This was last year's Clashfinder: https://clashfinder.com/s/meokalorama2023/

No major signs that there will be a fourth stage this year - very few of the names announced so far seem to fit the bill.

And you never know with the 1st day. Massive Attack will no doubt be scouring the sponsors looking for a reason to pull out.

16 hours ago, bluenova said:

This was last year's Clashfinder: https://clashfinder.com/s/meokalorama2023/

No major signs that there will be a fourth stage this year - very few of the names announced so far seem to fit the bill.

And you never know with the 1st day. Massive Attack will no doubt be scouring the sponsors looking for a reason to pull out.

Gutted I never went last year. That first day is phenomenal