Rock Werchter 2025

Archi

1 hour ago, 49Lawson said:

I would rip their arm off for a ticket if they offered us this. Shame we already know it's wrong as Billie is all but confirmed to be there. Maybe swap her for 21 Pilots? 

I still feel a line up like that is achievable for Werchter if they don't cut corners for the 50th Anniversary

I'm more than happy to have Billie, The Cure and Green Day as 3 of the headliners. 

18 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I'm more than happy to have Billie, The Cure and Green Day as 3 of the headliners. 

Yeah me too. Would love Pearl Jam to be the 4th only because I haven't seen them since 2018 and I refused to pay the ticket prices last year.

13 minutes ago, sisco said:

Ken who gets info said Billie was planned, so I’d guess she is playing

Yeah, I know Archi is usually reliable but I take Ken's word as the gospel in this forum.

3 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

Yeah me too. Would love Pearl Jam to be the 4th only because I haven't seen them since 2018 and I refused to pay the ticket prices last year.

I don't even really like Pearl Jam but it's rare that you would be bothered about all 4 headliners. There is still two other stages with headliners. Billie, The Cure and Green Day would be mad for me.

Just now, northernangel said:

I don't even really like Pearl Jam but it's rare that you would be bothered about all 4 headliners. There is still two other stages with headliners. Billie, The Cure and Green Day would be mad for me.

Obvs Ken did say things can change but the fact it’s the 50th, they’ve been desperate to get her, she’s got the perfect gap in her tour….  I’d be very very surprised if she’s not

Like I said before, I’d be surprised if 2 of the headliners aren’t Green Day and Billie.  The big thing for me is if they’re going to have the co-headliners / very big subs like 2023/2022 or weaker like last year

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

Obvs Ken did say things can change but the fact it’s the 50th, they’ve been desperate to get her, she’s got the perfect gap in her tour….  I’d be very very surprised if she’s not

Like I said before, I’d be surprised if 2 of the headliners aren’t Green Day and Billie.  The big thing for me is if they’re going to have the co-headliners / very big subs like 2023/2022 or weaker like last year

The only bad point I can see is that Werchter had 15 acts I would definitely catch this yesr spread over the days and it probably was the time for me to go really. I liked and would have seen every headliner.

28 minutes ago, sisco said:

Think we’re looking at Hive my space.  Be nice to know there’s defo an area there for us

We did that with the pre-pitched tent in 2022 and was worth it travelling light from the UK, dunno what the prices are like now.

Funnily enough we've got family who live in Leuven but they have a baby and we don't really wanna impose for 5 nights 🤣