Bearded Theory 2025

7 hours ago, philipsteak said:

I know this isn't exactly what you are saying, but "I've completed music" is an odd take to me.

47. Love listening to/watching classics and old favourites, but really love finding new stuff

100% this.

52 this year and in last few years have found DEADLETTER, Big Special, Benefits, Bob Vylan. Some of the best live bands I've seen in 34 odd years of gigs. 

Other than catching support bands, festivals are by far the best way of finding new bands for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Tis a very long way off but as always, any info anyone gets as to who is hen or what day tis always appreciated so I can update y'old Clashfinder.

https://clashfinder.com/s/beardedtheory2025

The Sisters Of Mercy have confirmed they're on the Friday. I reckon they'll be the headline act in the Meadow, just as NMA were last year, but that part is far from official. 

11 hours ago, riverwise said:

The Sisters Of Mercy have confirmed they're on the Friday. I reckon they'll be the headline act in the Meadow, just as NMA were last year, but that part is far from official. 

It's so hard to tell after last year when the announced the 'six headliners' and then in the end only 4 of those were headliners with 2 as subs.

The first 6 on the poster could be the 6 but there could still be more to come - if SOM are not Pallet then there has to be another Pallet headliner still to be announced.