Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

1 minute ago, scatteredscreens said:

Fair, do still think it's coming next week personally but would love to be wrong.

Yes i Still think the same.

Primavera Barcelona will probably be tuesday  (Last 2 years it seems the announcments were on tuesdays as a friend of my told me. I didn't confirmed it) 

One week Later, in November (as what Daniel told),  the Primavera Porto will be announced 

5 minutes ago, Tigane said:

Yes i Still think the same.

Primavera Barcelona will probably be tuesday  (Last 2 years it seems the announcments were on tuesdays as a friend of my told me. I didn't confirmed it) 

One week Later, in November (as what Daniel told),  the Primavera Porto will be announced 

Also think it will be something like this: 

Tomorrow: Video Teaser

Next Tuesday: Barcelona Line up

Also next week: Porto Teaser

First week of November: Porto Line Up

Edited by Yokai

7 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

I don't think it'll be this week. Tyler now seems likely and he'd be the biggest act for sure, so he would probably be the one thats holding the line up²

Yeah, I agree.

I guess the teasing has started and tomorrow they will give the date for the line-up to drop.

26 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Tyler, the Creator - FKA Twigs
Iggy Pop - Idles - Fontaines DC - (Turnstile)

MJ Lendermann - Cassandra Jenkins - The Jesus Lizard

are the ones we can be realitively certain about, all on tour in Europe around June. Did I miss anyone?

(No Dates for Turnstile yet, but teased by Daniel)

Their current dates end a couple of weeks shy of festival weekend, but Chat Pile's first ever tour of Europe is coming with no dates in Spain at the moment. 

Edited by InscutableJRT

5 minutes ago, InscutableJRT said:

Their current dates currently end a couple of weeks shy of festival weekend, but Chat Pile's first ever tour of Europe is coming with no dates in Spain at the moment. 

No Spain dates really isn't enough nowadays. Spain is one of the first countries to fall of tours, because its rather inconveniently located vis a vis the standard Europe stops.

Not saying they aren't there, but no Spain just doesn't qualify for a rumour, if the tour is not in late may/June already

Edited by Quadrophobia

30 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Tyler, the Creator - FKA Twigs
Iggy Pop - Idles - Fontaines DC - (Turnstile)

MJ Lendermann - Cassandra Jenkins - The Jesus Lizard

are the ones we can be realitively certain about, all on tour in Europe around June. Did I miss anyone?

(No Dates for Turnstile yet, but teased by Daniel)

Anohni!