Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

2 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Funny you say there are no indications for alternative rock acts and then list Lorde who probably has the least amount of evidence behind at the minute.

Said it before but there's always surprises, primavera have never really had an outright bad line up since maybe forever?

Lorde is not an alternative rock act. They hate goths so they will book Lorde instead of NIN

6 minutes ago, slowdive said:

Would love to see Deafheaven at Primavera though.

In other new: just booked accommodation from Monday to Monday, only 300 meters from the main entrance. Best location since I’ve been going (2015).

Starting from the Thursday before, we’ll be enjoying a couple of days in Sitges before the overstimulation starts. Ready to go.

Yeah, Deafheaven and Brutalismus 3000 are the two acts from Rock am Ring I wanna see. Would be nice if Primavera books both of them again.

56 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

No NIN on the Rock Am Ring announcement, getting worried about them being in Europe now tbh

Yeah, I wouldn‘t worry. That lineup just doesn‘t fit and 3 gigs in 4 days would have been a stretch anyways. Fingers crossed for Primavera though!

15 minutes ago, MKBAB said:

IMG_7741.jpeg

IMG_7742.jpeg

No Spanish date - surely a lock? 

Although more than a week between the last European show (Manchester) and PS starting would make me slightly less positive. 

Say, 98% instead of 100%.

Edit - didn't even spot Glasgow there on May 30. Apologies to my Scottish friends. 😅

Edited by ConfidenceMan
Can't read

2 minutes ago, ConfidenceMan said:

No Spanish date - surely a lock? 

Although more than a week between the last European show (Manchester) and PS starting would make me slightly less positive. 

Say, 98% instead of 100%.

Glasgow is 6 days before. You'd put the house on it.

It's only a max of 6 days, there's a couple of gaps in the Aus ones where he's got a 5 and 4 day gap. The PS and Tyler relationship is so strong I cannot see them missing him during a cycle. Wouldn't shock me if he did a Madrid show yet to be announced by PS that helps fill the gap.

Edited by scatteredscreens

1 hour ago, MKBAB said:

IMG_7741.jpeg

IMG_7742.jpeg

Hm, him playing Krakow also makes him unlikely to return to Orange Warsaw festival, which he played 2nd june 2018 and 3rd june 2022 when he played Primavera aswell. They haven't announced dates yet, so still a small chance he could be there on sunday 1st june since it's not in Krakow, but very unlikely.