Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Primavera Sound 2025

11 hours ago, xxialac said:

Beach House played the no longer used ATP stage (RIP) in 2010.

Will be 15 years - how time flies…

This was the first time I'd seen them (and my first Primavera), was a magical show.  Saw them again in 2012 & 2022 (missed the 2018 year).  So they are becoming a bit of a Primavera house band, which I'm not complaining about!

Also going back to Spiritualized Pure Phase, that could be a great set!

17 minutes ago, Valbork said:

One more thing. Why not Central Cee for Wednesday headliner? Charli, Chappell and Sabrina for 3 main days. Twigs and LCD as heavy lifting subs on Friday and Saturday. It would explain the colour coding.

quite hardly to see but who knows… one thing very clear to me is fka twigs and charli xcx closing saturday 

2 hours ago, livenstu said:

This was the first time I'd seen them (and my first Primavera), was a magical show.  Saw them again in 2012 & 2022 (missed the 2018 year).  So they are becoming a bit of a Primavera house band, which I'm not complaining about!

Also going back to Spiritualized Pure Phase, that could be a great set!

I can definetly see them getting that Can't Do Without You Award they handed out the last few years. It's not really that important, but I actually think it's a cute little gesture.

Who do you think might join this club? I am surprised Caribou didn't get it in 2022, since it's named after his song and it was his fourth appearance (six if you count Daphni) already, so he's my first guess. Maybe LCD Soundsytem and Spiritualized too.

5 hours ago, Whos3000_ said:

So, who’s going to be the Wednesday headliner in your opinion? Can’t really guess 

Wow, that's a tough one indeed. Initially I thought Jamie XX, but he seems more like a Mordor closer after a headliner, basically same for Caribou, so my guess would also be Haim then I think. Not sure how big Glass Beams are, would work as well, I think, as would Stereolab. Just hoping it won't be Anohni or Beach House, who both seem the right size, but not the right act for a chatty Wednesday crowd.

Edited by Marty76
added stereolab