Rapid exit required - help!

hpops

Like a maniac I am leaving for a cruise from Bristol airport at 7.45 am on Monday

i thought ‘no problem - there’s a shuttle bus to Bristol”

quite correct, however, I didn’t realise I would need timed tickets for such a thing!

I can’t get a ticket now until 3.40 in the morning which is cutting it fine to say the least.

So. 
Will I,an idiot, be able to get a taxi to Bristol airport, from site - at just after headliner o clock on Sunday night?

3 minutes ago, hpops said:

Like a maniac I am leaving for a cruise from Bristol airport at 7.45 am on Monday

i thought ‘no problem - there’s a shuttle bus to Bristol”

quite correct, however, I didn’t realise I would need timed tickets for such a thing!

I can’t get a ticket now until 3.40 in the morning which is cutting it fine to say the least.

So. 
Will I,an idiot, be able to get a taxi to Bristol airport, from site - at just after headliner o clock on Sunday night?

You'll need to get a shuttle from PGA to Bath & West showground pick up point.

So work out the shuttle times* and pre-book a taxi to neet you there and you should be ok.

*Maybe not super frequent that time of night.

1 minute ago, Drinky said:

What’s this about timed tickets? The bus page of the festival site says there are buses to Temple Meads on the hour all night Sunday, £32 single. I assumed it would be cash on boarding

Exactly what I thought! Went to get one - timed!

23 minutes ago, hpops said:

At the annoyingly easy to miss link at the top of the bus stage where it tells you to book tickets!

They are different services. One is the national express coach to the bus station, the other is the festival bus to Temple Meads. 

48 minutes ago, compactdisc said:

They are different services. One is the national express coach to the bus station, the other is the festival bus to Temple Meads. 

That is bloody brilliant news - thanks!

I may well be an idiot but I can't seem to find the link to book the GF3 bus? There's a link on the bus page to coaches and a link to national express (festival to bristol bus station). Have tried the national express link but nothing is coming up for Sunday. Am I missing anything? 

1 hour ago, mixu77 said:

I may well be an idiot but I can't seem to find the link to book the GF3 bus? There's a link on the bus page to coaches and a link to national express (festival to bristol bus station). Have tried the national express link but nothing is coming up for Sunday. Am I missing anything?

All of the GF* services are turn up and pay, so can't be booked in advance.

Edited by incident
  • Like 1