Pinkpop 2025

Underwhelming Line Up this year (in my opinion). Despite this, it looks like the crowds descended on Landgraaf with strong ticket sales (weekend and some day tickets sold out).

But I'm hoping for something more to my taste 😄, to lure me back in 2025 (20th, 21st and 22nd of June).

Who are we thinking may appear on the Line Up???? 

14 minutes ago, willsmith700 said:

Underwhelming Line Up this year (in my opinion). Despite this, it looks like the crowds descended on Landgraaf with strong ticket sales (weekend and some day tickets sold out).

But I'm hoping for something more to my taste 😄, to lure me back in 2025 (20th, 21st and 22nd of June).

Who are we thinking may appear on the Line Up???? 

Muse

• Like 1

Ghost (seem to be teasing promotional material with a view to 2025)
Muse (due some festival dates in Europe)
Slipknot (confirmed festival date at Rock Im Park, so in the vicinity / Europe in June 25)

Pearl Jam (long overdue Pinkpop appearance)
Airbourne (touring in 2025)
Trivium (playing some massive dates, and would be a fun addition).
Depeche Mode
The Cure
The 1975 

Only speculation 😄! But Niek Murray and Jarn Van Strijen should have lots of big names to go at, and be able to put together a monumental year in 2025!

Posted (edited)

Billie Eilish also has European dates (with several nights at the Ziggodome in Amsterdam early May and then she heads out across the rest of Europe with arena dates finishing with space for some festival slots.

Edited by willsmith700

My prediction of some appearances, across stages, (will be 99.9% wrong)! 
*headliner 

Friday - *Post Malone, Olivia Rodrigo, Henge, Ziggy Marley, Janet Livv 
Saturday - *Billie Eilish, Paramore, Pixies, Turnstile, Public Service Broadcasting, 
Sunday - *Pearl Jam, Sabrina Carpenter, Alexisonfire, Hot Wax, Talia Rae

• 4 weeks later...

Dua Lipa has been mentioned in some media. Would have to be the Sunday (22nd) given her London dates. 

Also, seen Springsteen mentioned by Festileaks as an early rumour. Seen Slipknot mentioned, and it would appear they are in the vicinity and would offer a heavier option to draw appease a heavier audience. 

Lastly, Foo Fighters sound a done deal (as mentioned above).  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SweetJesus said:

Oasis UK dates are the only dates in Europe next year

Is that right? Seen Glasto ruled out. I'm going to take a punt at Murrayfield / Wembley. Heaton Park is an awful place for gigs haha. 

Oasis today end years of feverish speculation with the confirmation of a long awaited run of UK and Ireland shows forming the domestic leg of their OASIS LIVE '25 world tour. Oasis will hit Cardiff, Manchester, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in the summer of 2025. Their only shows in Europe next year, this will be one of the biggest live moments and hottest tickets of the decade.