STHLM Fields 2024

Archi

I didn't find any topics about this. Not really a festival but these couple of outdoor shows are like I-Days in Milano and stuff like that. As the Lollapalooza Sweden is not happening in 2024, I guess this took its place. Right?

Does any of you attend a show in Sweden before? I read that bags are not allowed on the field. But I guess small hip bags are allowed? Didn't find any infos about token so hopefully we can just pay by card. There are barely infos about this place... even the entrance is not clear.

2 hours ago, Archi said:

Does any of you attend a show in Sweden before?

I've been at Idles in Stockholm a few months ago. It was indoor so maybe had different rules, but the venue emailed us telling that any kind of bags were not allowed at concerts in Sweden after new Governament statements. There also was a delimitated area, opposite from the stage on the other side of the hall, where you could drink. No drinks were allowed outside that area. Luckily the staff gave us sips of water from their bottles all over the concert.