Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

I made the silly mistake of going to see Kinds Of Kindness at my local cinema, so I now have three hours of Glasto to catch up on (BBC, LCD) I am quite angry for my choices today because that film was infuriating.

So now I’m left with a dilemma of whether to watch Idles or Jamie xx live, but I don’t trust myself to decide correctly (I’ve seen Jamie xx a few times, including his epic set at Wilderness a few years ago, but never seen Idles live in person)

Seeing Conman for the 3rd time in August at a festival in Belgium but just bought tickets for their show in my home city in November as well! 

Did watch the start of LCD but turned over to Heilung, which is all other levels of bizarre while being comfortingly hypnotic at the same time. Will rewind LCD for a bit before Dua but then got the clash with Jamie XX to contend with. If you tune into a channel before it goes off at the end of the night you can still rewind to any point so will try and do that.

7 minutes ago, Robjbrear said:

LCD we're really good, never seen them play before. Just turned on Heilung and it looks like they are gearing up to sacrifice a goat. 

I'm just waiting for them to drag someone out of the crowd to offer up as a human sacrifice to the Norse gods

Its so weird, but i cant stop watching it

Edited by prestonmike

Wow, just caught up with LCD - phenomenal! I loved them in 2016, but it was a tough year and it definitely looked like that set had the edge.

I've really enjoyed what I've watched today so far - pangs of fomo here and there, but I made peace with not getting a ticket a while back so I'm determined to absorb, enjoy, and give thanks for my comfy bed and warm shower!

9 minutes ago, Purple aki squat said:

I’m starting to enjoy this.

straight from lcd to watch Declan McKenna via the fridge.

Got to be honest I was dreading today but this is actually turning out pretty good.

Idles then fontaines with cold beer and a bit of a dance.

Cheers everyone 🍺🥃🍺

I've been drinking solidly since The Mary Wallopers at 3:15 & I'm starting to feel pretty pissed if I'm honest! 😃

Still got IDLES & Fontaines to come, so my posts could start to be increasingly rambling! 🤪

• Like 2