Glastonbury 2024 - Home Edition

st dan

9 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

I was just about to post something similar. Was only watching a bit as he is playing Green Man and I know nothing about him, but now know I won't be missing anything if I do something else.

I’m going to Greenman too. Was really looking forward to seeing him. But now not so much

1 minute ago, cdm22 said:

I hadn't realised it had started already on iplayer as had it on in the background and assumed it was a refresher before the actual set as it all sounded too clean and not her live!

She sings unlike other people.

and adding some production touches around the field is nice. Its the same set as her tour so far so if Elton pops up its not for an hour. 

the unlocked stream is just on bbc.com and looks fine. Guess they didnt want people to go through iplayer and such

Edited by Suprefan

3 hours ago, Punksnotdead said:

I actually fell asleep standing up during that set! No reflection on her, I was just exhausted from trudging through the mud for 5 days. 

Anyway, I went with Dexys in the end & enjoyed it, even if it was a bit weird at times. Could have probably played a couple more classics instead of dicking around!

Will watch PJ back later in the week. 

I hope you woke up for LCD that night one of the best I've seen at Glastonbury It sounds like they were just as good tonight. I'm out tonight, I'll catch up later. I saw dexys at bearded theory and they were great. I'm seeing PJ in Halifax in augusr

Edited by lazyred